IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Butler Speedway 2019 Schedule
12/8/18, 4:33 PM   #1
Butler Speedway 2019 Schedule
Stevensville Mike

Shocked I am that Butler has posted a tentative 2019 schedule this soon.

Open winged sprints every Saturday Night again, with the exception of July 13, commencing April 27 and the last points race being August 31. Four nights of SOD Sprints sprinkled in when the Butler open sprints are off.

Still the only track north of the border running sprinters every week. Take it or leave it.

I'll generally take it.....

http://butlerspeedway.net/news.asp?n=362

12/8/18, 4:37 PM   #2
Re: Butler Speedway 2019 Schedule
Can26

Well Mike, Ohsweken Speedway is truly the only weekly track North of the border to run sprints weekly, but I know what you mean... ;-) LOL

1 member likes this post: Stevensville Mike
12/8/18, 5:05 PM   #3
Eric Smith

North of the border that we have to go south to get to. I suppose we could go north far enough to get to the border to come back down to the track.

2 members like this post: fish, Stevensville Mike
12/8/18, 8:22 PM   #4
Stevensville Mike

Gents, I was addressing the citizens of the country of Indiana in my original post. A trip north of South Bend might be considered blasphemy for the masses. I mean it is not like there is going to be a migrant caravan coming to Branch County to watch the action at Butler.

....but always welcome they are.

4 members like this post: fish, i love dirt track racing, MIracing, PJ Wright
12/9/18, 10:46 AM   #5
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

After passing the recreational law last week more of us might make it to Michigan,we just wont remember why

12/10/18, 1:57 PM   #6
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
After passing the recreational law last week more of us might make it to Michigan,we just wont remember why
Where in the hell we going?

1 member likes this post: Stevensville Mike
12/10/18, 3:32 PM   #7
i love dirt track racing

Back in the day that we would go to Michigan for the nascrap racing events. We always went to the butler racing events on Saturday night. Always had a great time and the racing events were great. Thanks.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, MIracing, spicoli, Stevensville Mike
12/10/18, 7:09 PM   #8
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Back in the day that we would go to Michigan for the nascrap racing events. We always went to the butler racing events on Saturday night. Always had a great time and the racing events were great. Thanks.
Did you go when it was oiled dirt? I did that a few times. Track had one of the best grandstands. Steep and you feel like your right on top of the action.

12/10/18, 10:43 PM   #9
MIracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Did you go when it was oiled dirt? I did that a few times. Track had one of the best grandstands. Steep and you feel like your right on top of the action.
Same grandstands. Still steep. Wouldn't call them the best anymore. Sometimes you do feel like you might end up on top of the action.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Can26, jim goerge, Stevensville Mike
12/11/18, 6:47 AM   #10
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIracing View Post
Same grandstands. Still steep. Wouldn't call them the best anymore. Sometimes you do feel like you might end up on top of the action.
Maybe I am weird, because that is what I like. I can sit in my recliner any night.

5 members like this post: dirt330, duel, jim goerge, spicoli, Stevensville Mike
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Butler Speedway 2019 Schedule