IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > 06 Stealth, Revcon Arms, Wheels and Gears
7/26/14, 8:13 PM   #1
06 Stealth, Revcon Arms, Wheels and Gears
Sprint4ce

I have some misc items that I need to sell off that came with a car I recently purchased.
2006 pavement Stealth that had 1 night of racing. It had hit the wall causing some front end damage on the right front shock tower and will need to be repaired. I have two bodies for it that are in good shape, some misc bolt on pieces and also the Revcon arms for the rear. Asking 700obo and motivated to sell.

I have several wheels splined and six pin that need to go, some shocks with rebuild kits and a complete set of gears..shoot me an offer! Can have pictures on request. Cjfordyce@yahoo.com

7/27/14, 4:38 PM   #2
Re: 06 Stealth, Revcon Arms, Wheels and Gears
Sprint4ce

Here are some of the photos of the items
Last edited by Sprint4ce; 10/5/15 at 2:36 PM.

7/28/14, 8:01 PM   #3
Re: 06 Stealth, Revcon Arms, Wheels and Gears
Sprint4ce

I have had several emails on the wheels, was hoping to sell all of them in a total package. Some are in better shape than others with the worst ones having some bead damage but still holding air. There are some with beads and some with out, six pin and some spline. There is a total of 13 wheels and I have some misc centers and shells that will come with them as well. Asking $700 for all obo motivated to move!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > 06 Stealth, Revcon Arms, Wheels and Gears