IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Sprint car collection and books
10/31/14, 6:57 PM   #1
Sprint car collection and books
Eldora Three

Having to sell our home due to my wife's illness. I need to sell off my collection. I'd like to sell my Dave Argabright books. All 5 have been autograpghed by Dave , Earl Baltes, Chris Economaki, Speedy Bill, Doug Wolfgang and Brad Doty. Books are:
1. Earl
2. Let'em All Go
3. Fast Company
4. Lone Wolf
5. Still Wide Open
I sold my Jack Hewett book to a young lady on here a couple of years ago.
I also have: The Rim Riders autographed by Buzz Rose, Full Tilt motorsport photography of John Mahoney, Stand On The Gas by Joe Scalzo, Memories Of The California Jalopy Association, Danny Lasoski Driving A Dream, The Centennial History of Wnchester Speedway by Bill Holder, Eldora Speedway by Bill Holder, the 2003,4 and 5 Knoxville National magazine and the 2005 National Sprint Car Hall of Fame Induction Program.
Asking $300 plus shipping or best offer. Also have my diecast collection to sell. Approx. 150 die casts, NASCAR, Sprints, Midgets & Champ cars. Half are autographed, Richard Petty, Dale Earnhard and more. Also pictures and other items. All books are like new and from a smoke free home.
If interested please email me at: awilliams2022@woh.rr.com

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Sprint car collection and books