IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Nut'n but Dirt (Offline)
  #1 7/6/14 11:36 PM
A sponsor has approached me to offer a special deal for kids 12 and under who attend the Kokomo Indiana Sprint Week show on Saturday, July 12. There will be a tickets handed out to all kids 12 and under as you pay at the gate, along with a special bucket. Right before the feature, two tickets will be pulled out. Those two lucky kids will be announced, and after the sprint car feature will be going down to Victory Lane to meet Dave Darland, and whatever driver wins. Pictures will be taken (which they will get a copy sent to them) and each will get a T-shirt. So, kids, tell your parents you NEED to go to the Kokomo sprint week race.

Wanted to say a big "thank you" to Kokomo Speedway for helping with tickets and letting us arrange this.
25 Likes: 1BIGracefan, AB Racing, backstretchdave, BigD, billw, BrentTFunk, Claybird33, cwfan08, Danny Burton, davidm, dickster, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, dirt_trackgurl006, FEATHERDUSTER, HARFprez, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Jrp4554, mowerman, Mud Packer, PAW, racenut69, racing2bwithu2, thebus79h
HARFprez (Offline)
  #2 7/8/14 10:30 AM
Another VERY cool deal, never forget that we need to always involve the kids, they will be the next generation to keep our sport growing, just ask Grandpa Danny Burton.
racenut69 (Offline)
  #3 7/8/14 12:21 PM
^^^ Bump ^^^
Originally Posted by Nut'n but Dirt:
A sponsor has approached me to offer a special deal for kids 12 and under who attend the Kokomo Indiana Sprint Week show on Saturday, July 12. There will be a tickets handed out to all kids 12 and under as you pay at the gate, along with a special bucket. Right before the feature, two tickets will be pulled out. Those two lucky kids will be announced, and after the sprint car feature will be going down to Victory Lane to meet Dave Darland, and whatever driver wins. Pictures will be taken (which they will get a copy sent to them) and each will get a T-shirt. So, kids, tell your parents you NEED to go to the Kokomo sprint week race.

Wanted to say a big "thank you" to Kokomo Speedway for helping with tickets and letting us arrange this.

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #4 7/8/14 5:42 PM
Very cool idea