IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #1 6/19/18 3:18 PM
June 23 - MSCS Sprint Cars

Midwest Sprint Car Series Non-wing Sprints,
also Racesaver Sprints, UMRA King of TQ's, Modifieds.

To many support classes. Should have a lot of sprints.
6 Likes: Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, HurstBros0, jim goerge, ronmil, wildman92
HoosierMikey (Offline)
  #2 6/20/18 8:25 PM
I am planing on attending this event. Unless i missed something only one other track in the area running sprints this night. Should be a good show.
2 Likes: IndianaSprintFan, wildman92
1021gpa (Offline)
  #3 6/21/18 5:20 AM
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR:
June 23 - MSCS Sprint Cars

Midwest Sprint Car Series Non-wing Sprints,
also Racesaver Sprints, UMRA King of TQ's, Modifieds.

To many support classes. Should have a lot of sprints.
Why to many support classes? It's all openwheel should be a great show
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #4 6/21/18 7:09 AM
I was thinking the same thing. I can’t imagine any class will have more than 25 cars so I have no problem with 3 support classes.
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #5 6/21/18 11:44 AM
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan:
I was thinking the same thing. I can’t imagine any class will have more than 25 cars so I have no problem with 3 support classes.
Four classes and I drive 100 miles, no Mods would be great. I'm not gettin' any younger for that drive home. Was just a comment, that's all.
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #6 6/21/18 11:53 AM
Only been getting around 10-15 mods so that shouldn't hold up program
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
Rob11 (Offline)
  #7 6/21/18 1:14 PM
I thought since USAC wasn't running, there would be several sprinters at Brownstown Saturday. Where do you think the USAC regulars will be going to?
ronmil (Offline)
  #8 6/21/18 1:49 PM
I drive 300 miles round trip in a 23 and a half year old Aurora with 322,000 plus miles and I am 79 years old. I somehow manage to survive and go to two or three races every weekend.
I drive to Putnamville several times a season and they sometimes have four or five support classes. I don’t have a problem with it and I don’t have a problem with the program at Brownstown.
Looking forward to seeing this race and all my racing friends!

Ron Miller
9 Likes: Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, kcarm92, luckybuc97, smith19, sprinter31, tirespinner, wildman92
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #9 6/21/18 2:51 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
I drive 300 miles round trip in a 23 and a half year old Aurora with 322,000 plus miles and I am 79 years old. I somehow manage to survive and go to two or three races every weekend.
I drive to Putnamville several times a season and they sometimes have four or five support classes. I don’t have a problem with it and I don’t have a problem with the program at Brownstown.
Looking forward to seeing this race and all my racing friends!
Ron,

The Aurora will need to be in the Sprint Car Hall of Fame. I'm quite confident that it has been to more races than most folks on this forum. See you Saturday at Brownstown.
8 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Morin Racing 98, ronmil, smith19, sprinter31, tirespinner, wildman92
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #10 6/22/18 9:45 PM
How does Brownstown look?