IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #1 6/18/18 7:19 AM
This Saturday, June 23, is the Slick Griffin Super Stock Mid-Season Championship. Also racing is Sprints, Modifieds, and Bombers.
General Admission $15.00
Main Gate opens at 4:30pm
Pit Admission $30.00
Pit Gate opens at 3:00pm
Kids 10 and under are free
  #2 6/20/18 7:21 AM
Hot Laps 6pm and racing to follow
  #3 6/22/18 7:21 AM
bump
HoosierMikey (Offline)
  #4 6/23/18 11:00 AM
Is the racing still a go for tonight? Seen some other tracks have cancelled because of rain?
Flatheadhunter (Offline)
  #5 6/23/18 11:23 AM
Let's hope they can get it in. Joe will try his best. Should be a lot of sprinters
IndianaSprintFan (Online)
  #6 6/23/18 11:30 AM
How have car counts been in support classes at LPS this year. Considering making the trip for the first time in several years but with a 3 hr drive don’t want to be out all night
HoosierMikey (Offline)
  #7 6/23/18 11:31 AM
Been calling the track but just get a busy signal. Be nice to know before i make the 2 hour trip.
HoosierMikey (Offline)
  #8 6/23/18 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by HoosierMikey:
Been calling the track but just get a busy signal. Be nice to know before i make the 2 hour trip.
Finally got through. Recorded message says racing tonight.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #9 6/23/18 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan:
How have car counts been in support classes at LPS this year. Considering making the trip for the first time in several years but with a 3 hr drive don’t want to be out all night
They always have a healthy support class turnout, but other than one race early in the year, when they got a late start, they've goten us out of there pretty early. I head for the car after the Sprint A-Main ends and almost always I'm on the road before 10. Sometimes 9:30. Take into consideration, that we've had a lot of rain in the area this week. So, if they run a little bit past that, I wouldn't be shocked.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
4 Likes: bighd0522, IndianaSprintFan, Indy1808, jim goerge
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #10 6/23/18 12:20 PM
In Brazil, 15 miles west of LPS. Around 70 degrees. Winds NW and light. Had a brief sprinkle an hour ago and nothing since. Sun is shining intermittently. Radar looks good to the West and Northwest. If it changes so be it. Lets go racin'.
6 Likes: agar, HoosierMikey, Indy1808, jim goerge, popham, wildman92