IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #1 11/9/09 6:19 PM
I just purchased a new software upgrade for this message board. This new upgrade will be a major overhaul for this board but I believe it will be worth it.

This upgrade should have no effect on member accounts nor should we lose any of the threads/posts we already have. I stress the importance of the word... SHOULD There is always the chance that I could screw something up. I have been known to do that from time to time.

At the moment, the upgrade software is not available, it is in final stages of testing, The upgrade will be released shortly. Once that happens, I will start building the new site with this upgrade. You may see some downtime during this process.

Thanks for supporting IOW, without your support none of this would be needed.:2:

18 Likes: AustinSprinter, Bruce Harrison, crawfordsville410fans, FishBurger, fishnman, Gregg, JEFFSTOY, Jerry Shaw, midgetmaniac, mowerman, Mud Packer, oldtimer, Pat O'Connor Fan, racefan20, SPRINTCAR, SprintManDave, STP, v8j
Brolzy (Offline)
  #2 11/9/09 6:30 PM
Good luck, Bill... I'm about to do the same to my site....isn't the off-season awesome?
racegal (Offline)
  #3 11/9/09 7:22 PM
Thank you Bill!! You are truely the best!! We love you!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
mortboyz
  #4 11/9/09 8:44 PM
We certainly appreciate you and the site, Bill.
And hopefully you're feeling better as well......
badgerfan (Offline)
  #5 11/9/09 8:59 PM
Thanks for all you do sir. Hopefully the new software goes in smoother than you expect. I can't imagine the time and effort you put into this effort. It shows!
Gregg (Offline)
  #6 11/9/09 9:16 PM
You mean the best website on the planet can get even better?

Bill, you are a treasure. Thanks for everything you do.

:
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #7 11/9/09 9:31 PM
IOW has always been the best site of it's kind, hands down, because it is a reflection of Bill and the countless hours he's devoted to it, making sure that it's a great place for fans, drivers and race team members to go to. Making improvements, while he's right in the middle of this tough fight, is another example of his commitment to IOW.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
ronmil (Offline)
  #8 11/10/09 3:47 PM
Bill,

Thanks for all your hard work. I have increased my racing knowledge and met many nice people because of your website.

Ron Miller
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #9 11/10/09 3:52 PM
Thanks for compliments!!

It looks like I will be starting this in mid-November.

cmakin (Offline)
  #10 11/10/09 3:55 PM
And I agree with all of these posts. I read quite a few forums, and other than those local to the Houston area (for obvious reasons), I am most active on this one. It is, hands down, the best forum I participate in. Racing in Houston is imploding right now, and the battles seem to be fought on the message boards. Meanwhile, I can come here to IOW and really learn things and get great information.

Thanks for what you do.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.