IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway Big Money next 5 weeks for Sprints!!
5/18/10, 2:02 PM   #11
Re: Lawrenceburg Speedway Big Money next 5 weeks for Sprints!!
ShaneMugavin57

Keep up the good work Dave. Remember what they say "Pimpin aint easy". People have just gotten so use to race track operators and forgotten what race track promoter is. If Dave wasn't on here all the time people would say he could afford to pay more if he promoted a little.

1 member likes this post: FishBurger
5/18/10, 2:07 PM   #12
Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Hey Pine, last time I was there that HARF promoter of the year had an awful lot of butts in his seats so i think he must be doing a pretty good job. Have you been there yet?
Gottcha Hoov..

Haven't been there in a couple years. I honor'd the Local's boycott of Allison...even though, LPS was alway's one of my favorite tracks in Indy...So I WILL get there this year...

The plan right now is Da' Burg this Saturday...

5/18/10, 2:25 PM   #13
smith19

that "pimp" has got a lot of hoes.... i'll be there you stud.

5/18/10, 3:08 PM   #14
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

I'm promoting and keeping everyone informed of whats going on. Sorry if it bothers anyone who has to endure the pain of opening one of my posts and read through it. I bet your back reading this post again to see what kind of rise you got?

p.s. i did say five and only showed 4, oops.....check out the schedule on the website. Add june 19th, USAC Midgets, Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprints $1500 to win, if we get racer support the next 3 or 4 weeks we will increase the purse for sprints on the USAC midget show.
Thanks, Dave Rudisell

One more thing, usually my posts are letting the fans and teams know about purse increases, and promotions that allow people FREE admission. Like May 29th, Servicemen and Women Night!! All Servicemen and Women who show a I.D. at the gate get in free!!
Last edited by Dave Rudisell; 5/18/10 at 3:14 PM.

5/18/10, 3:23 PM   #15
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
I'm promoting and keeping everyone informed of whats going on. Sorry if it bothers anyone who has to endure the pain of opening one of my posts and read through it. I bet your back reading this post again to see what kind of rise you got?

p.s. i did say five and only showed 4, oops.....check out the schedule on the website. Add june 19th, USAC Midgets, Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprints $1500 to win, if we get racer support the next 3 or 4 weeks we will increase the purse for sprints on the USAC midget show.
Thanks, Dave Rudisell

One more thing, usually my posts are letting the fans and teams know about purse increases, and promotions that allow people FREE admission. Like May 29th, Servicemen and Women Night!! All Servicemen and Women who show a I.D. at the gate get in free!!
Not trying to get a rise out of anyone Dave just stating my opinion and you know what opinions are like....everybody's got one. Dont really care one way or the other what anyone thinks of it. You arent the only one doing it thats for sure, just the most frequent.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

5/18/10, 3:27 PM   #16
kylenap@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBullet View Post
Crazy idea: don't read them...the logic bus must have missed a stop, or two.

Looking forward to the KISS race Dave, keep up the good work!

5/18/10, 3:29 PM   #17
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Not trying to get a rise out of anyone Dave just stating my opinion and you know what opinions are like....everybody's got one. Dont really care one way or the other what anyone thinks of it. You arent the only one doing it thats for sure, just the most frequent.
Just curious, what is a forum? what content should it really contain?
Thanks for all the pm's everyone sent me. Dave

5/18/10, 5:28 PM   #18
Onlydirt

Dave,

Keep it up! Your online forum promoting gets me wanting to make the 2 1/2 hr drive so you are doing something right.

Plus the opportunity to TAZE Pine! See ya soon Buddy lol

5/18/10, 6:38 PM   #19
jwr11

Dave, 5th place, 27 cars, and only $350 I thought it was a mistake, I like the money on the top, but maybe they could be increased throughout the field some also ,thats only $125 more than last place, thanks for your cooperation.

5/18/10, 8:02 PM   #20
cecil98

Incredible!!! We have, basically, a Non-wing Openwheel site here. We have an energetic and dedicated promotor putting the word out about up and coming srint car shows, on said forum, and some clown criticizes him for it???????? Dave, I look for the very information you're putting on this site and I commend you on your efforts to promote the sport and your business on this site. I'm totally astonished by some of the responses on here!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwr11 View Post
Dave, 5th place, 27 cars, and only $350 I thought it was a mistake, I like the money on the top, but maybe they could be increased throughout the field some also ,thats only $125 more than last place, thanks for your cooperation.
Dave has already made an adjustment to remedy that from last years purse. jwr11, bring some more friends with you when you come to the track and encourage everyone else you know to do the same thing, and maybe the purse can be increased. As of now, if you look up in the stands, neither you, nor our team, have drawn the interest of enough people to put the butts in the seats to pay any more. Go find a track that pays more for a 5th place finish on a Saturday nite and race there!
Last edited by cecil98; 5/18/10 at 8:11 PM.

3 members like this post: Dave Rudisell, FishBurger, Sprint63122
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway Big Money next 5 weeks for Sprints!!