16. 21S Jamie Fredrickson
17. 39 Matt Goodnight
18. 5M Matt McDonald
19. 24L Lee Underwood
20. 40 Luke Harbison
21. 24S Landon Simon
22. 34 Parker Fredrickson

Next Race: April 27
24 Likes: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, dirtnonwingfan, duel, EBookerFan, fish, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, nathans1012, openwheelfan1, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, racegal, rapid robert, Stephen Cording, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #2 4/21/18 1:43 AM
Thanks, Barb. That's Brandon, not Brian, Mattox.

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
4 Likes: fish, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
speed bump (Offline)
  #3 4/21/18 6:48 AM
Who is driving for Hazen this Year ??
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #4 4/21/18 6:54 AM
The #6 finisher, Clinton Boyles is in the Hazen 57. Ran as high as 2nd, after starting 5th in the feature.
3 Likes: Pat O'Connor Fan, speed bump, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #5 4/21/18 10:17 AM
I thought it was a good opening night. Track was heavy and reminded me of the glory days of the track when Mike Mann was the man to beat there. In the car at 2 minutes past 10. Things are looking up. Hope Parker Fredrickson is ok after a hard tumble. Morin looks to have really stepped up his game.
16 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, duel, fish, gastown, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Jonr, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racinrich, tigerone, tirespinner, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #6 4/21/18 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by bni69:
Feature Results:

1. Shane Cottle
2. Jarret Andretti
3. Kyle
~~~~~~~
21. Landon Simon
22. Parker Fredrickson

Next Race: April 27
This is great & thanks but does anyone have a list that matches up car #'s with drivers for this?
Their website doesn't have it either ??? This is essential for us Methusala's that still score old style.

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
Morin Racing 98 (Offline)
  #7 4/21/18 3:16 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
I thought it was a good opening night. Track was heavy and reminded me of the glory days of the track when Mike Mann was the man to beat there. In the car at 2 minutes past 10. Things are looking up. Hope Parker Fredrickson is ok after a hard tumble. Morin looks to have really stepped up his game.
Thanks Brent, it has been a long 9 months since our shop fire and we are hoping for a good year! Working out the bugs and hope to have some more good runs..Brandon was chomping at the bit to get a race in last night, he is hungry! Lol
15 Likes: 2fast4u, 2rock21, BrentTFunk, Danny Burton, fish, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, Kydehart, mc/rider, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, superstock30, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #8 4/21/18 4:15 PM
Originally Posted by Indy1808:
This is great & thanks but does anyone have a list that matches up car #'s with drivers for this?
Their website doesn't have it either ??? This is essential for us Methusala's that still score old style.
Shane Cottle was in the 71P....Daigh/Phillips Motorsports

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
8 Likes: chris jockish, dirtnonwingfan, fish, Modified77m, nathans1012, oppweld, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #9 4/21/18 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by Morin Racing 98:
Thanks Brent, it has been a long 9 months since our shop fire and we are hoping for a good year! Working out the bugs and hope to have some more good runs..Brandon was chomping at the bit to get a race in last night, he is hungry! Lol
He looked good. That group from third to eighth was really fun to watch.
3 Likes: fish, tirespinner, Will Shunk
fish (Offline)
  #10 4/22/18 9:28 PM
It was sooooooo good being back at Gas City. My first impression is the new staff is great. For it being the first race, everything seemed to go off just fine. A night at Gas City was great medicine for a long winter.

Incite your heart to see beyond the view.
11 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, nathans1012, PJ Wright, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner, Tony74, WinglessLovers