IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > One Driver, New Team, Who you got?
9/29/08, 10:17 PM   #51
Re: One Driver, New Team, Who you got?
1967brad

[B]Robert ballou with wings or with out big tracks or the bullrings and knows how to wrench on a car understands how to set up a car,With smokin jimmy in his corner.Hands on driver....

9/29/08, 10:29 PM   #52
FishBurger

Derek Davidson told me two years ago that he was NOT retired. He hasn't called me to change that to date so I'll go with him...........or any of the others mentioned in this thread. :wink

9/29/08, 11:09 PM   #53
sprintcar3cfan

I would go with either one of the gibson county boys Kyle Cummins and Hud Cone.

9/29/08, 11:17 PM   #54
Drew

1. Hud
2. DD

9/30/08, 12:18 AM   #55
stanbrough4presidentgo53

Hunter Schuerenberg. is the only pick..
Or stomp and steer scotty weir just casue that B.A nickname
Last edited by stanbrough4presidentgo53; 10/1/08 at 11:46 PM.

9/30/08, 12:24 PM   #56
GPracing6

Two car team: Dave Darland because he is a savy veteran and his experience and Knowledge are priceless and he is a winner and Brad Sweet, a veteran in his own right though only 22 who can win in a winged car, traditional car or the midget and still has room to pick up a ton of knowledge from a guy like DD. Put a couple guys like that together and I don't believe it would be to tough to find the winners circle on a consistant basis.

9/30/08, 6:46 PM   #57
a tall Short fan 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Wings View Post
Yeley, Can Drive anything except junk toys,great attitude, marketability there, Can put up with Stewart, Currently unemployed:checkered:
apparantly.. can't drive NASCAR... kinda left that little bit out!!! lol mabye there's a reason he's unemployed!!!

9/30/08, 6:53 PM   #58
a tall Short fan 36

My pick would have to be Brady Short....ok mabye I'm a bit partial.... second pick DC92 Daron Clayton....nobody pickin him???? You can't teach how to be a COWBOY..... <balls out racing> would be the team name. have to be a highly funded team though!!! lol

9/30/08, 7:59 PM   #59
No Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by a tall Short fan 36 View Post
apparantly.. can't drive NASCAR... kinda left that little bit out!!! lol mabye there's a reason he's unemployed!!!
I guess you looked over THE JUNK TOYS(Toyota) part.

9/30/08, 10:45 PM   #60
PupFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a tall Short fan 36 View Post
My pick would have to be Brady Short....ok mabye I'm a bit partial.... second pick DC92 Daron Clayton....nobody pickin him???? You can't teach how to be a COWBOY..... <balls out racing> would be the team name. have to be a highly funded team though!!! lol
hey you got daron clayton right for the team name but brady short is one of the most boring drivers to watch he just bumps it around the bottom. im not saying he isnt talented because he does win quite a bit of races but he is not at all a <balls out> type of guy

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > One Driver, New Team, Who you got?