IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robin Miller and his the final chapter
7/31/21, 4:01 PM   #1
Robin Miller and his the final chapter
BLASTER1

A letter from Robin Miller to racing fans...
This morning he set the record straight. He’s always been great at distilling personalities, even his own.

https://t.co/bAN6rD9KRj?amp=1

7/31/21, 4:40 PM   #2
Re: Robin Miller and his the final chapter
racenut69

Prayers to Robin and his family....Sad news!

7/31/21, 8:05 PM   #3
Deansnuts

I’ve never actually met you but I feel like You have been a close friend for ever. Gods Speed what ever that means.

8/1/21, 11:15 AM   #4
Bostonian

I've always had respect for his knowledge and saying it as you mean it. I've always been appreciative of his efforts to promote the underdogs to the teams at higher levels. I know he's a big fan of Bobby Santos III and being from MA myself, that's pretty cool. I hope he's not having to deal with pain and gets to enjoy what time he has left.

8/1/21, 11:02 PM   #5
Alsglide12

Ive never met you Robin but the racing community is sure gonna miss you. Your love for racing is one of tge greatest ive ever witnessed in my young life..you have inspired me in more ways than one. My prayers go out to you and wow im shell shocked..

8/2/21, 9:38 AM   #6
TQ29m

Robin, we only met occasionally, and said few words to each other, you were my hero of sorts, then you got off on a tangent with the "skinny" cars, and I lost my favor of you, then a few years later, I realized you were right, and I was wrong, I just didn't understand, I had several friends that drove, back in the day, and did work for several on their kids go-karts, so I kept informed, but no one I was familiar with ever said anything bad about you commentating, finally, I figured out which side you were on, and you were my hero again, and still are, you made me look both ways before crossing the street, and as I became more involved with racing other then just doing it, I saw the inner workings that you were referring to, and why people were on your case big time, you follow the money long enough, and you'll find the problem in a lot of cases, Robin, it's been a trip, you've faced it all, and won many victories, let's pray you'll finish like you started. Bob

8/2/21, 2:34 PM   #7
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Robin Miller is the one, the only, the original and is irreplaceable.
Thanks for all you have done and I pray that you still have another column or two in you.
God Bless you Mr. Miller

8/2/21, 3:42 PM   #8
Fearless. Character.
sw1911

Two words come to mind. One is character. Racing has always been full of "characters", and Robin rates as one of the best all time "characters" in racing.
The other word is fearless. He did not care who was involved, nothing stopped him from being true to his convictions. How many of his friends probably said "Robin you better not get in a pi**in' match with Tony George of all people, he will get your a** canned". I greatly admire a fearless character. May the rest of your life be peaceful.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Robin Miller and his the final chapter