IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jim Benet
  #1 9/23/09 11:58 AM
Looks like there may be some rain this weekend, If it were rained out on Saturday night. Would it be rescheduled for sunday? Anyone have any idea?
BIGEBUDMAN
  #2 9/23/09 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Jim Benet:
Looks like there may be some rain this weekend, If it were rained out on Saturday night. Would it be rescheduled for sunday? Anyone have any idea?
I understand they will not run it on Sunday!
tq11 (Offline)
  #3 9/23/09 3:49 PM
On the Eldora website it says sunday is the rain date if needed.

Brandon Gray#11
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #4 9/23/09 5:08 PM
I thought Sunday the 27th was on the Eldora website as a 4 crown raindate. I just checked and can't find anything that says anything about a raindate now.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
MRmcgillicutty
  #5 9/23/09 6:02 PM
A few years back it rained off and on all day. I believe the Silver Crown feature ended sometime around 5:30 am. they'll get it in.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #6 9/23/09 6:57 PM
I'm sure they will get it in even if it rains some. I was at the marathon 4 Crown back in 2006 and i still have my tickets for Saturday nights races. I was in the grandstand so long from my Friday night ticket that i never had to use or show the Saturday ticket, the stub is on yet and everything!
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #7 9/23/09 8:12 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
I'm sure they will get it in even if it rains some. I was at the marathon 4 Crown back in 2006 and i still have my tickets for Saturday nights races. I was in the grandstand so long from my Friday night ticket that i never had to use or show the Saturday ticket, the stub is on yet and everything!
If it does **** we can all just benchrace all night long!!
mowerman (Offline)
  #8 9/23/09 8:19 PM
We can do that fairly well too. We:ll just have to bring extra BUD.
BIGEBUDMAN
  #9 9/23/09 8:22 PM
Local weather is saying that the rain should start late friday night and end and clear up towards evening Sat. That means at least there is a chance to get the USAC show in. I hope this forecast holds true and I would plan for a long night on Sat into Sun. One thing for sure is that Larry Kemp is not affraid to run it late and get the races in, I applaud him for that, at least at the big shows where he has a campground full of people.
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #10 9/23/09 8:23 PM
Originally Posted by mowerman:
We can do that fairly well too. We:ll just have to bring extra BUD.
Ding ding ding!! Calling BigBudMan!!!!