IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midwest Connection - Steve Kinser
10/13/08, 7:57 PM   #1
Midwest Connection - Steve Kinser
Midwest Connection

After spending 4 awesome days at the "Gold Crown Nationals" at Tri City Speedway, Illinois I received this letter in the mail on Monday-13 October 2008. In this letter were 3 photos form my friend JR up in Glenburnie, Ontario Canada. He asked we a while ago if I had any Steve Kinser photos and I replied - yes I do. He asked me would I be able to sell him one and send it - I said no and yes. I won't sell one, but I will send one - you are my friend. He said he wanted to make a blanket using the photo. Now, I thought he was crazy and joking. Well, to make a long story short, below is one of the photos he sent of this blanket he actually had made using a Steve Kinser photo of mine. My thought now is - this is incredible, awesome. The things racing fans can think of to do with photos.

Have a good day... see you at the races

Midwest Connection

Rich Edards - Arnold, Missouri
Photo of the blanket of Steve Kinser

10/14/08, 7:27 AM   #2
Re: Midwest Connection - Steve Kinser
BIGEBUDMAN

Where can we buy one of those?

10/14/08, 8:20 AM   #3
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGEBUDMAN View Post
Where can we buy one of those?
I knew you would be on this like ugly on ape.:rolling:rolling:rolling

10/14/08, 9:34 AM   #4
Onlydirt

That is very COOL! :applaud: A nice shot of 3-4 nonwings in a corner would be a perfect blanket to make the winter off time cozy.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midwest Connection - Steve Kinser