IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks, Bob Black!
5/10/13, 10:09 PM   #1
Thanks, Bob Black!
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Kudos to Bob Black for the early delivery of the HARF spring newsletter and the Indy qualification passes! Also, thanks for all the discounts that are available to HARF members throughout the racing season! If you aren't a member, you should become one if you are a serious race fan. Best $15 you'll ever spend!

5/11/13, 2:53 AM   #2
Re: Thanks, Bob Black!
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

...hey! careful how you use that name. I'm just the pretty face in front of the crowd, i think we all know who does all the work (i'm just here to do the lifting and open jars).
But seriously, Vicki & i do alot of work to try to promote what HARF is all about, but it's still word of mouth from our great members who tell other race fans what a great deal we are. You know i wish every race fan in the stands knew what a money saver we are, then our numbers would grow again. Some look at our $15. membership fee and think it's alot, while our members know that they'll save 10 times that amount thru the year being a member. Hoosier Auto Racing Fans is still just about the last word in our name, the "FANS", and its FANS like you Ron, & John Hoover & Mowerman, & Danny Burton, & DO, & Chris Jockish, & JT Stapp, and hundreds others who keep HARF strong. It's cool to know we have members now around the world...HARF International? WOW, imagine my pay raise! jk, Thanks so much Ron for the praise & Thanks so much to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for their yearly generous offer to give each of our members a qualification pass to the Indy 500, a $15.00 value...and gosh...the same amount it costs to belong to HARF. The Speedway opens in just a few hours now and from my backyard i can see the pagoda all lit up and polished, ready for a great Indy 500! I hope to see you all out there and then at either Paragon Speedway (FREE admission) or at Montpelier (1/2 off) to enjoy another HARF night, bob

2 members like this post: ronmil, speed bump
5/11/13, 7:16 PM   #3
Butch47265

I think some of us OLD GUYS need to get these KIDS attention about HARF, REALLY KIDS if it was not for the FANS the TRACKS would not need YOU!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: dirt330
5/13/13, 1:17 PM   #4
Re: Thanks, Bob Black!
Andrew S. Quinn

Hey Bob,I just sent you a PM.....

Thanks

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks, Bob Black!