IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #31 10/24/20 4:35 PM
44 Wing Sprint Cars
34 Non-Wing Sprint Cars
78 cars total

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
9 Likes: chrismattlin, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, openwheelfan1, oppweld, racenut69
LUCKYONE (Offline)
  #32 10/24/20 9:53 PM
Any updates please Thanks
TQ97 (Offline)
  #33 10/24/20 10:33 PM
WoO - Lil Haud, Schatz, Schuart

Non Wing - Sunshine, Cottle, Grant I think was 3rd
4 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, racenut69
Eric Smith (Offline)
  #34 10/24/20 11:55 PM
As much as Bernie and his gang do for sprint car racing, they 100% deserved to knock it out of the park tonight. And that they did. Clear skies, huge car count, and huge crowd. Kudos to the Indy Race Parts folks.
27 Likes: 2rock21, addictedtodirt, Big Mike 7, Buster51, chrismattlin, Drew Tarr, dsc1600, fish, fourteen fan, GlobalSpeedway Tours, i love dirt track racing, IndyRaceParts, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mlamb, openwheelfan1, oppweld, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racenut69, Speedmax3, spicoli, Stephen Cording, Tom23, WinglessLovers
IndyRaceParts (Offline)
  #35 10/25/20 2:14 AM
A huge thank you to all the teams, drivers, & all the fans that braved the chilly temperatures to be with us tonight! We hope you enjoyed the racing!!
12 Likes: Big Mike 7, Buster51, chrismattlin, Drew Tarr, GlobalSpeedway Tours, Hammer, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, Jtravels, mc/rider, racenut69, Stephen Cording
jim goerge (Offline)
  #36 10/25/20 3:05 AM
Originally Posted by jonboat15:
Sounds like you have been to a race or two. When in doubt bring the gear. I know its mean but I enjoy chuckling at the people I see shivering because they wearing shorts and Tshirts at the races this time of year.
LOL Me too. I really want to ask them "What the #### were you thinking?.
7 Likes: dirt330, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, tirespinner
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #37 10/25/20 9:30 AM
I hope this race becomes a yearly thing. Risky because of the weather but it will always be a good weekend for car counts and is a nice end of season event for the midwest.
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, PIT CART
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #38 10/25/20 9:58 AM
Originally Posted by dsc1600:
I hope this race becomes a yearly thing. Risky because of the weather but it will always be a good weekend for car counts and is a nice end of season event for the midwest.
I agree!! One of the biggest, if not THE biggest crowd i witnessed @ Kokomo this year. (IMW, ISW, Smackdown, Double) Talked with first timers to Kokomo from Ft. Wayne, Michigan and Tennessee last night. The racing obviously did not disappoint so it’s a fair bet a similar crowd would be anticipated.
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, oppweld
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #39 10/25/20 11:09 AM
Wow, what a great racing events. I have been to Kokomo a couple of times and that place was packed. Thanks for putting on a great show. Thanks.
Slider20 (Offline)
  #40 10/25/20 12:47 PM
Big shoutout to Bernie and IRP! Let’s keep this as a yearly deal! Awesome show.
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, IndyRaceParts, PIT CART