IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
17B (Offline)
  #1 6/30/14 1:15 PM
Midwest Sprint Car Series invades Clay County Speedway this Saturday night July 5th gates open at 4:30 drivers meeting 6:30 hot laps 7 racing begins at 7:30 cst.
$2000 to win non wing sprints...along with the UMP modifieds, pure stocks, UMP B-mods, and hornets.
look forward to see you at the speedway.......
Kevin Bayer
2 Likes: luckybuc97, racing2bwithu2
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #2 6/30/14 1:53 PM
The website doesn't list the ticket price for this event that I can find. Normally it is $10 for the weekly show. What is the price for this weekend?
racenut69 (Offline)
  #3 6/30/14 4:35 PM
I gonna go now to get Front Row parking!.......Kevin,are you prepping the track yet?....

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
17B (Offline)
  #4 6/30/14 5:08 PM
Originally Posted by racenut69:
I gonna go now to get Front Row parking!.......Kevin,are you prepping the track yet?....
if I can keep the cars of the track long enough......freshly painted walls Saturday night.. just in time before 4 cars hit the track at dark to shake them down....Sunday came around with 6 cars for all day with class instructors with 2 hours of class and 5 hours of on track experience!

Track has been very good all season and has been great the last few races, many drivers taking time to email, text, or call to give me the courtesy of saying "job well done."

Really looking forward to this event, thanks to all in advance!
2 Likes: luckybuc97, racenut69
17B (Offline)
  #5 6/30/14 5:13 PM
Originally Posted by illinisprintfan:
The website doesn't list the ticket price for this event that I can find. Normally it is $10 for the weekly show. What is the price for this weekend?
I will be updating the web on both tracks tonight, Clay County and Chandler Motor Speedway...Prices this Saturday will be $15 for ages 13 and older and $5 for ages 12 and under...thanks for keeping me on my toes
4 Likes: AB Racing, illinisprintfan, luckybuc97, racing2bwithu2
miledirt (Offline)
  #6 6/30/14 6:26 PM
Running five classes that nights...
Will you run the sprint car feature first?
17B (Offline)
  #7 6/30/14 6:37 PM
sprints will run feature first as they do each week, however they hot lap and run heat second right behind the UMP modifieds, it just seems to work best that way.
thanks kevin
17B (Offline)
  #8 7/1/14 3:11 PM
Clay County Speedway is in Flora IL on Highway 50, track is located 2 miles north on Highway 45.
7003 Hickory Hill Lane 62839
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #9 7/1/14 3:19 PM
Originally Posted by 17B:
Clay County Speedway is in Flora IL on Highway 50, track is located 2 miles north on Highway 45.
7003 Hickory Hill Lane 62839
For those of you not familiar with the area. As you take Highway 50 West, you will go through Flora. On the West side of town, there is a Stoplight at the Walmart. Highway 45 is the 4 way stop sign that is just West past Walmart.
racenut69 (Offline)
  #10 7/1/14 5:35 PM
Kevin is really going out on a limb for this one,so please show up if you can!!!!....Very good track with major potential..Thanks,Kevin! Pack the place! Perfect weather for RACING!...

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
2 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, racing2bwithu2