IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones to run the WoO race at Haubstadt this Saturday
4/17/13, 3:07 PM   #1
Levi Jones to run the WoO race at Haubstadt this Saturday
ClaytonYeley

A few guys over on hoseheads were asking about levi. One of them found on twitter that he will be running the Jack Rogers car at Haubstadt for the Outlaw show this weekend.

http://www.hoseheadforums.com/forum.cfm?ThreadID=76423

2 members like this post: fish, Jerry Spencer
4/17/13, 3:17 PM   #2
Re: Levi Jones to run the WoO race at Haubstadt this Saturd
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytonYeley View Post
A few guys over on hoseheads were asking about levi. One of them found on twitter that he will be running the Jack Rogers car at Haubstadt for the Outlaw show this weekend.

http://www.hoseheadforums.com/forum.cfm?ThreadID=76423
If its not underwater, I work for the power company and they are expecting a massive storm Thursday night that may put all the Indiana tracks in a bad spot this weekend.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4/17/13, 6:00 PM   #3
Flatrightrear

If anybody can get the show in it will be Tommy. I want to hit Paducah Friday but that is probably pretty iffy. If Levi runs I hope he does well but he'll have his hands full trying to keep up with the Outlaws.

4/17/13, 7:22 PM   #4
Slider812
Banned

Now now.... Nobody has to worry about TSS getting rained out when it's gonna storm Thursday night. It will be sunny on Friday and Saturday. Remember a few years back when the got 2" of rain after hot laps and was running the heats a few hours later. However be sure to bring your warm cloths cuz it's gonna be chilly

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
4/17/13, 9:18 PM   #5
rclaridge

I'll bet Tommy is watering the track Sat afternoon...

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Slider812
4/17/13, 11:51 PM   #6
Sprint63122

The track can take plenty of water it will be the back parking area that will be the caution area right now think that is why they cancelled the race a couple years back at least I know they will do everything possible to get this race in saturday looking forward to the first trip of 2013 there.

4/18/13, 4:28 PM   #7
Puppy

that's pretty much it I will try paducha good luck levi hope it don't rain too much makes for better sho tho hope we get it in anyone have updates let us kno ok thanks

4/18/13, 6:23 PM   #8
bmemmer

I can tell ya now. Haubstadt has a heck of a better chance of racing then Paducah. If Paducah get's any rain at all it will be cancelled. Went down there last friday and it rained on wednesday and let me tell ya the parking lot at best was iffy. If some crazy way they can get it in make sure you take you mud truck.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones to run the WoO race at Haubstadt this Saturday