IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #21 4/17/13 5:20 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
I think Haubstadt is looking pretty good right now. I hear Levi throwing a wing on the Jack Rogers machine for this show. Wondering if any other locals gonna be bold enuf try to add wing and attempt to make show.
Sorry man. I didnt read this post until after I had already made the thread about levi. Should be a great race.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #22 4/17/13 8:40 PM
Originally Posted by ClaytonYeley:
Sorry man. I didnt read this post until after I had already made the thread about levi. Should be a great race.
Not a prob..........Talked to Jack Rogers earlier this week and he said Levi is super-psyched about running with the Outlaws!
kylezero (Offline)
  #23 4/17/13 10:23 PM
Storm looks like its heading North east... sure hope.

Posted via Mobile Device
herbie42 (Offline)
  #24 4/17/13 11:19 PM
Tomorrow night is what I'm worried about. If it does what there calling for I'm a doubter for this weekend unfortunately.

Posted via Mobile Device
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #25 4/18/13 1:10 AM
sat nite'll be a wee-nipper but dry lads
fish (Offline)
  #26 4/18/13 1:33 AM
Originally Posted by apexonephoto:
I've taken Friday off work and am hoping to make my first visit to Bloomington and Haubstadt this weekend. I drove a thousand miles and made it to three days of racing last weekend. Don't let me down Hoosiers!
I had a whale of trouble getting any time off the last two seasons and with more pull this year I was able to get the last three Fridays off. Not a single one worked out.
I didn't even consider asking about this Friday. That means you are safe at least for Friday, as the racing is sure to go on if I'm not headed that way.

Incite your heart to see beyond the view.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #27 4/18/13 1:40 AM
Haubstadt is suposse to get rain Thursday and it should be out of here by midnight Sure wish Outlaws still took the wangs off
PatrickMead#13 (Offline)
  #28 4/18/13 4:06 PM
Looked at the radar and I hope everyone is safe and sound. Looks pretty dicey north of Indy and along the Illinois /Indianapolis state line right now.

Posted via Mobile Device
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #29 4/18/13 4:15 PM
With the amount of rain we have gotten in central IL, I'm worried Jacksonville and Terre Haute might be cancelled NEXT weekend.

Posted via Mobile Device

For those about to rock, we salute you.
PatrickMead#13 (Offline)
  #30 4/18/13 4:23 PM
It looks pretty bad on the weather channel. They said there is a "PDS" warning in western and central Indiana including Indianapolis up torwards Fort Wayne. They say its a warning for a potentially dangerous situation. Crazy weather that's for sure.

Posted via Mobile Device