IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
yeleyfan76 (Offline)
  #1 3/31/19 9:25 AM
Congratulations on your victory last nite at Southern Speedway in Florida. The hard work is paying off and a USAC win is coming. Love the red car too. Well done Issac.
34 Likes: addictedtodirt, Al Pierce, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, captrat, Chief Wahoo, davidm, Dirtfan, erich45, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, Isaac Chapple Racing, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, Joe T, Kansasdirtfan, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Mrs G, PAW, racegal, RockinRy, rpedersen20, ryan84, SDHill89, sp6967, The Old Coyote, tirespinner, TNRustler, wallbanger II, Wayne Davis, wildman92, WinglessLovers
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #2 3/31/19 9:49 AM
I definitely have to get me one of his racing t-shirts. Congratulations on the win last night. Keep up the hard work and the wins will be coming. Thanks for all the great things that you and your racing team do for the things that we all love. Thanks.
6 Likes: addictedtodirt, Isaac Chapple Racing, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #3 3/31/19 10:39 AM
Great to see he was able to make it down to race ,glad he had another option with all the bad weather!
5 Likes: Isaac Chapple Racing, LUCKYONE, tirespinner, Wayne Davis, WinglessLovers
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #4 3/31/19 11:15 AM
He was definitely the most improved driver last year. Congrats
11 Likes: addictedtodirt, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, Isaac Chapple Racing, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, oppweld, tirespinner, Wayne Davis, WinglessLovers
tdt636 (Offline)
  #5 3/31/19 12:00 PM
Great job Isaac!!!
7 Likes: Isaac Chapple Racing, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, oppweld, tirespinner, TQ29m, WinglessLovers
RockinRy (Offline)
  #6 3/31/19 4:17 PM
WTG Isaac! He spent two weeks out here with us in Arizona running USAC Southwest and USAC/CRA races.
7 Likes: erich45, Isaac Chapple Racing, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, oppweld, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
Circletracker (Offline)
  #7 3/31/19 4:48 PM
Originally Posted by RockinRy:
WTG Isaac! He spent two weeks out here with us in Arizona running USAC Southwest and USAC/CRA races.
Way to go Issac
5 Likes: Isaac Chapple Racing, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
racegal (Offline)
  #8 3/31/19 5:12 PM

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
8 Likes: EltoJoe, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, Isaac Chapple Racing, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
SoIllSprinter (Offline)
  #9 4/1/19 10:33 AM
Can someone post the full results of this race?
3 Likes: luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, tirespinner
Isaac Chapple Racing (Offline)
  #10 4/1/19 7:30 PM
Thank you everyone for the congratulations and the kind words. Our team has worked very hard the last couple of seasons to improve and it is rewarding to see all of the hard work pay off! We look forward to seeing everyone at the races this summer in Indiana. Be sure to stop and get a t-shirt from Savanna or come by the trailer and say hi!

Isaac Chapple

Isaac Chapple
24 Likes: addictedtodirt, Al Pierce, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, captrat, Chief Wahoo, cornerthree, davidm, Dirtfan, greenupracing20, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, Longtime sprinter, luckybuc97, mc/rider, mlamb, Mrs G, racegal, RockinRy, tdt636, tirespinner, TNRustler, Wayne Davis, wildman92