IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Turn on mav TV!
8/13/16, 3:40 PM   #1
Turn on mav TV!
racer-x

Just turned it on to my surprise it's a sprint car race. Too bad it isn't live!!! BC in the lead

1 member likes this post: wildman92
8/13/16, 5:08 PM   #2
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Too bad dish-tv only wants to REMOVE channels from their service but for the same price. Now no mav, cbs, or fox.

3 members like this post: dirt40, Jesse B, tirespinner
8/13/16, 6:15 PM   #3
Re: Turn on mav TV!
bigq11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
Too bad dish-tv only wants to REMOVE channels from their service but for the same price. Now no mav, cbs, or fox.
If you call and threaten to cancel, you can likely get up to a $20 per month credit on your bill. I was getting the credit, but when it drug on for weeks with no cbs or fox, I switched to Direct TV. Don't like it as well as Dish, but at least I now have cbs and fox. Also, fyi, Dish has no contract with the NFL network at this time. Was told they would have a contract by the time the season starts.

The culprit for the cbs and fox deal is Tribune Broadcasting. They are withholding their channels in several other markets also. Dish says they are demanding outrageous price increases. Who knows?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Turn on mav TV!