IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for help with west coast
10/9/12, 9:48 AM   #1
Looking for help with west coast
Robert Ballou

Our crash at Kokomo left MPHG in a position to be unable to make the trip and I haven't been able to secure a ride for all of the USAC west coast races.

If I can find some fuel and tire sponsors I will take my car on the open trailer out there. I am currently in the top 10 in points and would really like to finish the season. If anyone is interested in helping please contact me at 916-206-8005 or robert@balloumotorsports.com

Thank you,

Robert Ballou

10/9/12, 8:12 PM   #2
Re: Looking for help with west coast
BrentTFunk

Good luck. With as good of a year as you have had, I would hate to see you miss the end of the season, in your home state no less. The only thing missing for you has been some decent luck.

3 members like this post: AustinSprinter, cmakin, i love dirt track racing
10/10/12, 10:03 PM   #3
Robert Ballou

Thanks to those who have offered to help fund my open trailer tour west! I'm really close just need a little more to cover tires and fuel - Sacha and I are covering the rest. Again thanks to everyone for even just spreading the word, we really appreciate it.

10/10/12, 10:23 PM   #4
410fuelinjected

Maybe the seat in the 1K Kyle Larson ride is available since KL can no longer run the non-wing cars or Josh Ford's car since he was schedule to drive it out west? Best of luck and hope you find something to finish the year as every show needs a good MADMAN to cheer for.

10/11/12, 12:18 AM   #5
Robert Ballou

Quote:
Originally Posted by 410fuelinjected View Post
Maybe the seat in the 1K Kyle Larson ride is available since KL can no longer run the non-wing cars or Josh Ford's car since he was schedule to drive it out west? Best of luck and hope you find something to finish the year as every show needs a good MADMAN to cheer for.
Ford's already secured a driver....I found out too late that I wouldn't be free so they hired someone else. Name of the game....early bird getting the worm and all that....idk about the 1K car...I'm open to anything though - I just want to finish.

3 members like this post: cmakin, cowboyhar69, i love dirt track racing
10/11/12, 12:47 PM   #6
smith19

old school open trailer to the left coast. dam, go get em buddy........................

1 member likes this post: Lewis1585
10/11/12, 3:33 PM   #7
ShamrockRacin'48G

You should get $500 tow money just for having an open trailer, go man go.....

10/11/12, 6:17 PM   #8
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

I'll be straight up, I'm not one of your biggest fans but I will send you 20.00 to help out...not much but all I can afford on disability.....there has been Views: 1,996 of this thread and if everyone would send this young gasser a buck or 2 it would make his dream come true...a man and his wife in an open trailer to finish the season out.....Robert post up your pay pal so I can send you 20.00....I'll ask my wife if I can do 50.00 can't promise anything.....I challenge any other non wing sprint car fan to help him out....like I said I'm not his biggest fan, but am willing to help out a fellow racer in need....Wayne Davis

do like the old school cowboy look!!!

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

10/11/12, 8:02 PM   #9
crow

$20 on the way.

10/11/12, 8:58 PM   #10
big3131

ok I can spare $20.. where too

1 member likes this post: crow
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking for help with west coast