IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #1 10/27/14 10:23 PM
This yr we did our first midget week. We enjoyed it so much we r already planning on doing it again in 2015.
My question is ..... Is the schedule the same each yr ? Dates, tracks , order that they're run. Or do they mix it up each yr?
Next question....how many days till indiana midget week!!!!????
2 Likes: racenut69, speed bump
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 10/27/14 10:36 PM
Unless USAC or one of the tracks post early, You'll be able to get the dates after the PRI show Dec. 11-13th. They usually stay somewhat the same as does the track order, however I know they changed the week at least once.

Your only allowed one question and answer per thread, So the rest has to be about Mini Sprints, Wings or 305s.

That is all

Charles Nungester
stealth43k (Offline)
  #3 10/27/14 10:37 PM
i just wished they would schedule it with the least travelling instead they go north to south to north
  #4 10/27/14 10:43 PM
Hasn't somebody already covered those?
cleatziff (Offline)
  #5 10/28/14 5:45 AM
Call usac and ask them. I have to do my vacation time in December so I have called for the last several years and they have always been friendly about telling me. One time the lady on the phone didn't know and the person she had to ask wasn't there. So, she called me back a few hours later with an answer.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, fish, Jonr, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oldfan49, speed bump
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #6 10/29/14 4:09 AM
POWRi Speedweek is June 4-7 2015 (Thursday-Sunday) Much like it was this year. Its been the week before Indiana midget week since its inception.
5 Likes: 55fan, Charles Nungester, dirtnonwingfan, rachasin, speed bump
  #7 10/29/14 11:09 AM
Thank you Charles .
CHRISTMAS is in June I don't care what anyone else says !
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirtnonwingfan, racenut69