IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racegal (Offline)
  #11 4/23/13 10:39 AM
I didn't know you could browse with out logging in!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #12 4/23/13 11:41 AM
Put a limit on the number of clicks a non logged in person can do in a day. at least they will either have to log in or clear their cookies.

I also know for a fact that a lot of people at work would browse without logging in so they couldn't be tracked. I used to do this when I worked weekends but then they made it to where you had to log into the computer before browsing anything. So that stopped

Charles Nungester
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #13 4/23/13 11:52 AM
My crappy phone allows me to view the site, but for some reason will never allow me to log on. I wouldn't mind giving basic updates from Flora when I am there, but not until I get a better phone.
DICNJAN (Offline)
  #14 4/23/13 12:05 PM
We stay logged in all the time ,,,check in 6 to 8 times a day,,,this site is the greatest thing that we as race fans have going for us ...
Thanks to bill for all his hard work..
Dick & jan
15 Likes: cowboyhar69, Danny Burton, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Kansasdirtfan, Mattvp52, Mud Packer, nedra_bahler_835@com, PatrickMead#13, PIT CART, racegal, racing2bwithu2, ronmil, SprintManDave
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #15 4/23/13 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
I didn't know you could browse with out logging in!
Susan, If you don't log in then you don't know if you have any private messages, you can't see the weather map on the right hand side and you can't open the attached photos that some people post.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
racegal (Offline)
  #16 4/23/13 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69:
Susan, If you don't log in then you don't know if you have any private messages, you can't see the weather map on the right hand side and you can't open the attached photos that some people post.
Thanks!! But I mean I always do log in because I didn't know you could see anything if you didn't.

racegal (Offline)
  #17 4/23/13 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
Thanks!! But I mean I always do log in because I didn't know you could see anything if you didn't.
But I am always 'logged in". On my home computer anyway!

HARFprez (Offline)
  #18 4/23/13 3:26 PM
...cause it cost to much to join this here site...oh no...wait...it is free? Seriously, don't start changing things, that's like when they remodel the grocery store, same great store, just now you can't find stuff no more. Bill, you saved us when we lost NSSN weekly paper, be happy you got everyones praise for this great site. We'll be here everyday to support you and the sponsors of your site, bob.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #19 4/23/13 4:24 PM
Originally Posted by HARFprez:
...cause it cost to much to join this here site...oh no...wait...it is free? Seriously, don't start changing things, that's like when they remodel the grocery store, same great store, just now you can't find stuff no more. Bill, you saved us when we lost NSSN weekly paper, be happy you got everyones praise for this great site. We'll be here everyday to support you and the sponsors of your site, bob.
I'm not changing anything... my original post was about a random thought I had, it was not meant as an "administrative" comment.

Someone mentioned earlier about limiting guest viewing... Those limits have been in place for quite some time, and I don't plan to change them.

Again, this was a random thought that popped into my empty head... Most of you know how that feels.

5 Likes: Danny Burton, jim goerge, Mud Packer, racegal, SlingShock
big3131 (Offline)
  #20 4/23/13 5:55 PM
bill; if you were not so mean, more people would log in, just kidding. you can hit me saturday