IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Car Announcement Coming On Tonight's JackSlash Post Race Party Show... LIVE
1/12/08, 8:55 PM   #1
Sprint Car Announcement Coming On Tonight's JackSlash Post Race Party Show... LIVE
Turn 2

Tune into www.racenetwork.tv for all the Post Race Party Action as Sean Buckley and Dean Mills will bring you all the happenings in full frontal JackSlash style.

There will be an announcement on the show regarding Sprint Cars and race/network that will be a really neat deal for all fans of the sport and something that we, at race/network, are very proud to be a part of.

Check it all out LIVE on www.racenetwork.tv after the big race and be part of one of the biggest after-parties there is in racing. You've heard how crazy it gets in Tulsa, now be part of it Live as it happens with the JackSlash crew and the Divas.

JackSlash Show starts LIVE at Midnight CST.

1/12/08, 8:56 PM   #2
Re: Sprint Car Announcement Coming On Tonight's JackSlash Post Race Party Show... LIVE
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Well Hell, maybe I can listen to that.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

1/13/08, 1:39 AM   #3
Re: Sprint Car Announcement Coming On Tonight's JackSlash Post Race Party Show... LIVE
Joey Woods

Is it over, I'm logged on but all it shows it an empty table?

1/13/08, 1:45 AM   #4
cabjr111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Woods View Post
Is it over, I'm logged on but all it shows it an empty table?
1:00

1/13/08, 1:50 AM   #5
Joey Woods

Thanks Pal :thumb:

1/13/08, 10:33 AM   #6
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

So what was the "announcement"?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

1/13/08, 12:04 PM   #7
international

Yes that is exactly right. They will be posting highlights from the weekly action of the 360's and 410's. This is pretty cool. They have some pretty strong weekly runners in both classes. I thought I heard them say they would have some vintage video clips from years past every once in a while too.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Car Announcement Coming On Tonight's JackSlash Post Race Party Show... LIVE