IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway
9/20/18, 3:02 PM   #1
Kokomo Speedway
IndyRaceParts

Saturday, October. 6th at Kokomo Speedway, the All Star Circuit of Champions will invade Indiana's baddest bullring, along with $2,500 to win/$200 to start OPEN competition non-wing sprint cars!

General Admission: $25 (kids age 12 and under FREE)

Reserved Section: $30 Call 317-244-9437 after 5PM to reserve! If you reserve on the front straightaway then your tickets will be at the front ticket booth. If you reserve on the back straightaway then it will be in the back stretch ticket booth.

Pit Pass: $35

Camping: Free, first come first serve.

Lots of driver and fan giveaways up for grabs all night!
One lucky fan will even win a pace car ride with Steve Kinser and two kids (one for wing and other for non-wing) will win a trip to victory lane and get their own trophy, frisbee and t-shirt toss, just to name a few!

All gates open at 3PM with an autograph session around 4:30 with Hot Laps starting at 6:00 with racing to follow!

Non-wing will follow normal Kokomo procedures. Group qual/qual with your heat, etc.

Be sure to follow @kokomoallstars on twitter for more information or visit, www.allstarsprint.com and/or www.kokomospeedway.net or listen to rock station, 98.5 FM WMYK!

If Mother Nature does not play nice the rain date will be, October 7th!

10/1/18, 5:25 PM   #2
Re: Kokomo Speedway
IndyRaceParts

It's finally October and that means we are a few days away until the All Stars and open competition non-wing/WAR Sprints get around the prominent Kokomo Speedway and not only will you get to see the best of both worlds racing, Tony Stewart will also be competing before they crown the ALL Star Champion and for the non-wing fans we will get to see if Kyle Cummins can get that $20K bonus from Bell Racing! (Rain Date will be Sunday, 10/7)

Just a reminder that all gates will open at 3 PM with hot laps starting at 6!

There will be an All Star and WAR autograph session from 4:15-4:45 and Steve Kinser will also be signing!
The autograph session will take place at the picnic tables under the front stretch grandstand between the concession stands and bar.

Do not forget anyone who enters the gate will be put into drawing to win one of these items: Ride in pace car w/Steve Kinser.. win a trip to victory lane and get your own event trophy.. or an ALL Star shirt signed by: Carson Macedo, Gio Scelzi, Jac Haudenschild, Chad Kemenah, Tim Schaffer, Ryan Smith and Aaron Reutzel.

Anyone who buys a 50/50 ticket has a chance to win not only half the pot but also chances to win: Dave & Busters video cards, Culvers Ice Cream, party at Monkey Joes, shooting range pass from Roby's Bullseye Outdoors, gift cards, free hair cuts from Summit Salon Academy, an ALL Star shirt signed by Paul McMahan, Cap Henry, Parker Price-Miller and Cole Duncan!

You will also not want to miss, 8 year old, Ella Gurney sign the National Anthem!

WING drivers competing: $5,000 to winner & $500 to start

NON-WING driver competing: $3,000 to winner & $200 to start and any non-qualifier will get $100 tow money

Also a lot of products to be given away in both series and those items can be found on @kokomoallstars!

If anyone has any questions just give us a call (317.244.9437) and we hope to see you all at Kokomo this Saturday!

THANKS

10/3/18, 9:38 AM   #3
IndyRaceParts

All you iRacing fans:

Not only will there be racing on the track this Saturday at Kokomo, FANS can actually race (Live) on iRacing at the track (next to pit area) with Tim's Dirt Track Simulators and the top 4 for the night will battle it out and the winner will walk away with 10,000 pennies and a check!

Good Luck

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, EBookerFan
10/4/18, 4:36 PM   #4
IndyRaceParts

We have had several people call to see what drivers outside of the top 10 in All Star points were going to be racing on Saturday so we thought since a lot of fans have been asking we would put it on here too!.

I am sure the ASCoC know more, but below are the drivers that we have heard from so far.

Rico Abreu
Tony Stewart
Jac Haudenschild
Hunter Schuerenberg
Cory Eliason
Gio Scelzi
Silver Crown racer, David Byrne
Ryan Smith
Ayrton Olsen
Ryan Ruhl
Clinton Boyles
Tyler Thomas

10/6/18, 12:54 AM   #5
treecitytornado

Haud is 9th in Points currently. Everyone else is outside the Top 10. Haudenschild is scheduled to run Jamie Miller's cars in the All Star and WAR Non-Wing portions! First Non-Wing bullring show for, "The Wild Child" since the early 90s probably. I'm not sure if he has run a Non-Wing 410 show since Winning The Mopar Million in 2003. It's gonna be a "Barnburner" whether we get it in today or Sunday! Can't wait!

10/6/18, 1:09 AM   #6
NOSTINKINWINGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
Haud is 9th in Points currently. Everyone else is outside the Top 10. Haudenschild is scheduled to run Jamie Miller's cars in the All Star and WAR Non-Wing portions! First Non-Wing bullring show for, "The Wild Child" since the early 90s probably. I'm not sure if he has run a Non-Wing 410 show since Winning The Mopar Million in 2003. It's gonna be a "Barnburner" whether we get it in today or Sunday! Can't wait!
Ran Bubba's 2 yrs ago in the #41....

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/6/18, 1:45 AM   #7
GYATK94

Race Count This Year: 36
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Pretty sure he ran a wingless 410 race early last year at Mansfield, nearly won but I believe Windom passed him late.

2 members like this post: dkdorkboy, tirespinner
10/6/18, 2:14 AM   #8
SteelCore

Can't remember where but I have seen Jac race a USAC show around 2013-2015. I want to say Kokomo but I can't remember.

Hoping the weather holds off. I cannot make it Sunday but I can on Saturday.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/6/18, 9:06 AM   #9
dkdorkboy

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 52

Quote:
Haud ran one of the Simon cars at the Four Crowns a few years back.

2 members like this post: tirespinner, treecitytornado
10/6/18, 12:44 PM   #10
SDHill89

If I remember right he ran Lawrenceburg and maybe a couple other races in one of Jeff Walker’s cars 2 or 3 years ago.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway