IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Now what USAC?
11/10/18, 3:04 AM   #41
Re: Now what USAC?
jim goerge

I wasn't talking about after the checkered , but during the race the bump WAS A racing deal

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, E.P.
11/10/18, 6:52 AM   #42
rclaridge

If I was Sunshine I wouldn’t see 2 nights in a row as “just a racin deal” I’d be thinking WWBKD?

11/10/18, 9:54 AM   #43
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd View Post
We can educate the ignorant but we can't fix stupid.
I tried to, but my post was deleted, because of bias of some moderaters on this board.

1 member likes this post: opnwhlmnd
11/10/18, 10:01 AM   #44
racingirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKRacing View Post
Punting? I hardly call that punting.
Exactly!! How many times this year along has Grant literally been taken out of a race??

2 members like this post: Hubie, jim goerge
11/10/18, 10:23 AM   #45
Quantrill

I remember seeing a sign that said... Fight in the pits go strait to jail.... fight on the front stretch receive $100..... should be make comments on social media get band..... fight on the front stretch get $100.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
11/10/18, 11:26 AM   #46
Cage Faraday

I just wanna race and have a good time. Whats done is done. I don't think all things are handled fairly or evenly every time, but I'm not in charge so... 2 for 2, for TOPP Motorsports and JG. Last night just looked like close racing to me and not intentional, but I would understand if Sunshine felt differently since they've butted heads now 2 nights in a row. I think both those teams are just peaking at the same time with 2 very talented young wheel men.

So to quote the Steve McQueen movie Le Mans(1971),

"He's fast, I'm fast, so we're always together, things are going to happen." - Erich Stahler

11/10/18, 11:41 AM   #47
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
Then stay home bud. I love the racing but think the sanctioning body sucks. I wish there were other options in nonwing to the level of usacs competition. Since there are not I’m still going to the races. Thanks for your advice it was nice of you to let me know.
Why would I stay home, I don't have a problem with USAC, you do BUD. That's ok, keep making yourself look bad by attending their races. I'm sure USAC has no problem taking your money. It's to bad Funks post from yesterday got deleted because there's absolutely no doubt in my mind it was spot on.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, opnwhlmnd
11/10/18, 11:52 AM   #48
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCore View Post
I like Tyler Courtney. Even own a shirt. But tweeting and intentionally wrecking someone after the checkered is not the same thing. Courtney should be sent a strong message. Whether that's points, money, or suspension. Grant's pass wasn't exactly clean but he didn't wreck him either.
Agreed!

3 members like this post: E.P., Hubie, Hustlin-Hoosier
11/10/18, 11:54 AM   #49
revjimk

Quote:
I saw hard racing. How often do slide jobs end in contact? Quite often. It’s called racing. Driving into someone AFTER the checkered is NOT racing! This is coming from someone who has been in the driver seat, not a keyboard jocky picking sides for their favorite driver. I know both of them. Both on and off the track. Tyler I raced with since I was about 10 years old. Justin since he moved here from Cali. Hard to pick sides but again i saw hard racing on a track that took rubber. Things happen, but retaliation after the checkered shouldn’t happen under any circumstances.
Yep...

3 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, mowerman, texas red
11/10/18, 12:01 PM   #50
Cage Faraday

Quote:
I saw hard racing. How often do slide jobs end in contact? Quite often. It’s called racing. Driving into someone AFTER the checkered is NOT racing! This is coming from someone who has been in the driver seat, not a keyboard jocky picking sides for their favorite driver. I know both of them. Both on and off the track. Tyler I raced with since I was about 10 years old. Justin since he moved here from Cali. Hard to pick sides but again i saw hard racing on a track that took rubber. Things happen, but retaliation after the checkered shouldn’t happen under any circumstances.
Exactamundo!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Now what USAC?