IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Cummins
9/26/18, 9:37 AM   #21
btg1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
This race should not be run at Haubstadt nor Kokomo.
I do not disagree!

2 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97
9/26/18, 9:39 AM   #22
btg1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
JMO, which means zero....This race should be run at a WAR track, a track that supports WAR....on a date that does not allow for all the high budget racers to attend....This WAR series is a solid series for the working, blue collar racer, there are guys there that have the talent to run nationally, but maybe not the $$, or they would rather have a family life, or whatever their circumstance might be.... Also, I would question what the "Insurance" on this opportunity is? My guess would be that the $20,000 was insured with stipulations, so?? And maybe not, maybe someone put up the cash, but that would surprise me....My guess is Casey is trying to make the best choice with what ever cards he has to play? This might be a nightmare for him , or, he might have had a back-up plan all along....hope it goes well , what ever the outcome might be it was a great idea that was backed by good intentions!
Agree 100%

2 members like this post: jim goerge, RACER99W
9/26/18, 10:29 AM   #23
cshuman

The situation we were dealt would be pretty tough to resolve under normal circumstances, but with the $20,000 bonus involved, it presents a whole new set of challenges and hoops to jump through. We did have a contingency plan in place for weather, but moving dates and venues is something I am having to work on with the insurance company closely and make sure we give Kyle a chance to race for the Bell Helmets Triple Crown Bonus. I’m hoping to have everything done and ready to release this afternoon.

9/26/18, 10:38 AM   #24
btg1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
The situation we were dealt would be pretty tough to resolve under normal circumstances, but with the $20,000 bonus involved, it presents a whole new set of challenges and hoops to jump through. We did have a contingency plan in place for weather, but moving dates and venues is something I am having to work on with the insurance company closely and make sure we give Kyle a chance to race for the Bell Helmets Triple Crown Bonus. I’m hoping to have everything done and ready to release this afternoon.
Mr. Shuman, folks, is a stand up gentleman! As I said last night, best of luck getting this resolved Casey!

9/26/18, 1:58 PM   #25
luckybuc97

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
Brownstown Illinois.

2 members like this post: oppweld, racenut69
9/26/18, 2:42 PM   #26
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post
Now that’s a head scratcher.
I love you jen. ( can't we all get along " ) . Unbelievable. Thanks.

9/26/18, 4:27 PM   #27
Re: Kyle Cummins
thunder31

http://www.powri.com/news/?i=65971&clk=featureNews

Looks like Kokomo it is.

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, TNRustler
9/26/18, 8:52 PM   #28
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder31 View Post
Damn it, was hoping TSS

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/26/18, 9:17 PM   #29
jim goerge

Hell maybe Tom can move the Harvest Cup race to Kokomo Seems like if they want something USUCK gives it to them and WAR is doing it too

1 member likes this post: Sprint63122
9/26/18, 9:23 PM   #30
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Hell maybe Tom can move the Harvest Cup race to Kokomo Seems like if they want something USUCK gives it to them and WAR is doing it too
Jim, could you image the outrage it would have caused to have that event at Kyles Home track. Even as unsatisfactorily as that team has produced this year, that would have caused more of an uproar than Ballou’s suspension. Peace Brother!

2 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Cummins