IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ronmil (Offline)
  #1 4/30/22 10:36 PM
I haven’t found information on the time schedule for tomorrow at Terre Haute.
Anyone have the information?
Thanks

Ron Miller
2 Likes: oppweld, tirespinner
richie (Offline)
  #2 4/30/22 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
I haven’t found information on the time schedule for tomorrow at Terre Haute.
Anyone have the information?
Thanks
We always have the event info on the schedule on the USAC website. Click on "Event Info" next to the corresponding race on the schedule.

Here is the direct link.

http://usacracing.com/component/k2/i...crown-5-1-2022
13 Likes: 95KART, Bobv, chrismattlin, ddracing, fish, jdull99, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69, ronmil, sw1911, tirespinner, TNRustler
ronmil (Offline)
  #3 4/30/22 10:49 PM
Thanks

Ron Miller
bigvee (Offline)
  #4 5/1/22 9:41 AM
Will there be a parking fee?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 5/1/22 10:06 AM
I hope evereyone that can get there makes it. Gotta admit, I had reservations on new promotors (When didn't know who it was) But lots of time $$$ and elbow grease has been put in. The track is much safer without at hard edge wall with no catch fence to land on and now has Armco that will both catch and be of softer inpact. Went several when Reece worked the track and it was never a dust bowl. He was on it. and somehow if it needed it was able to put some juice in it without long rework.

Good luck, have fun and stay safe everyone. I'll be watching on Flo as it's a three hour trip and I can't do em with a parent just off a month long hospital stay. but extremely glad I can see it. Not the same. Terre haute in person is awesome.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, captrat, mc/rider, rick42
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #6 5/1/22 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by bigvee:
Will there be a parking fee?
I believe only time they charge for parking is during the county fair races.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
sw1911 (Offline)
  #7 5/1/22 2:05 PM
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd:
I believe only time they charge for parking is during the county fair races.
They were charging five bucks when I went to a couple races last summer, not during the fair.
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #8 5/1/22 3:29 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone an enjoyable day at one of my favorite places on earth. I would be there with you all hanging out with my buddies Brent, Oppweld, and Merrillville Al, and helping my best bud with his modified, but family issues take precedent. I hope this is a successful event for the new management and a safe and entertaining race for all involved. 🍺🍺 🍻 cheers!
terrehautian (Offline)
  #9 5/1/22 4:59 PM
Originally Posted by sw1911:
They were charging five bucks when I went to a couple races last summer, not during the fair.
To be clear, the track promoters themselves are not charging this, it is the fairgrounds. Not sure if they are tonight.
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #10 5/1/22 11:15 PM
Yes they were, just like the last few races of last year.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman