IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Notes RE: Fort Wayne
12/30/09, 3:57 AM   #11
short track scott

[QUOTE/]Some of those things are starting to look crazy; I swear that #7 car looked like a mini super-modified. I wish he wouldn't have had mechanical failure Sunday night, because that thing was FAST through the day.
[/QUOTE/]

That car was designed by Dick Meyers, and RAM Engineering. Quick video history lesson: Youtube 'Cameron Dodson at Winchester'. Dick also beat USAC at Anderson with Tanner Swanson a couple of years ago.

Don't sell the driver short-Tyler Underwood gets it done all year long racing the wing pavement deal up in Michigan. Look for him to be around Indiana more in 2010 too!
Posted via Mobile Device

12/30/09, 6:36 AM   #12
Re: Notes RE: Fort Wayne
GB3

The # 3 Narrow body Stealth with Gaerte power Has had 3 different
Drivers over the last 3 yrs and has made the feature 5 of those nights.
3 top 5 runs including a last lap battle with Dave Darland that gave
Wease the win. Front Tires are 3 or 4 yrs old with one set of rears per weekend. Good job Adam we almost had another top 5 finish

12/31/09, 12:51 AM   #13
jdull99

...wished I would have checked that car out closer...should have known it was fast...have DVD from 2007...got some help from those guys before...good people.

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)

1/4/10, 10:00 AM   #14

Was it me or did this years rumble seem more competive? Had a great time again. Sorry for posting this a little late. The day and a half format was a god send for those of us with long drives. Love the 600's, they always put on a very good show. Ivy is alot like Tony Stewart, no one else drive the car as hard as he does. The go carts were pretty good like always, knock on wood, i think there were fewer accidents into the wall this year. When it comes down to the midgets, 2 very good shows. Did not have any clue the kid was 14, he did a heck of a job both nights! 1 other person I thought did a heck of a job is knupp. Made both features on his own and held his own pretty good. So did lingori. Had a good time both nights, Congrats to Wease on back to back wins.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Notes RE: Fort Wayne