IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway Klash tonight
10/19/18, 10:04 AM   #1
Kokomo Speedway Klash tonight
Jerry Spencer

Grab your jacket and get to the Kokomo Speedway tonight for the Kokomo Klash, Pit gates open tonight at 3pm ( noon Saturday if you are going) Pits will be parked according to staff this weekend. Grandstands open at 4, draw closes at 5:30 drivers meeting 5:30 sharp, hot laps 6 racing 7 pm sharp. GA $20 pit pass $35

Free pit pass winners Friday are Jon Steed and Mike Reitz (Saturday winners Gene Barnett, Emily Sutton)

Honoring Paul Hazen tonight starts at 4:30 until 5 Past drivers will be there to sign and talk with the fans, please get here early and be a part of honoring a great man.

There is a very slight chance of the R word but in my opinion we are good to go so grab a jacket and come enjoy the last open wheel race of the season with family and friends.

Don't forget I know the 50/50 girl so make sure to buy a ticket and say high to Sarah.

See you all in a little bit.

Thank you all in advance.

Jerry #66j

10/19/18, 11:53 AM   #2
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Any chance someone knows if Brady Short will come up north to race tonight?

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
10/19/18, 3:25 PM   #3
Re: Kokomo Speedway Klash tonight
fish

Weather report anyone?

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
10/19/18, 3:40 PM   #4
Jerry Spencer

Weather still good for tonight at the Kokomo Speedway, radar showed rain a little while ago and nothing. I honestly think we are good.

If I was pulling a race car i would be on the way that's how much I think about getting it in tonight.

We are racing

Dress warm and lets race

Jerry #66j
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 10/19/18 at 3:44 PM.

3 members like this post: DIZZLE, fish, tirespinner
10/19/18, 3:42 PM   #5
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Weather report anyone?

Still good my friend, cool but dry. I honestly think we are good. The weather I have seen and what I use says a very slim chance around 8 but it is very very slim and if it does not enough to hurt anything

Dress warm and lets race.

Leaving for the track now

Jerry #66j

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/19/18, 6:19 PM   #6
Rpracing1

Jerry can you give us updates?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/19/18, 11:12 PM   #7
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Grant, Darland CLASSIC

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, duel, Hammer, luckybuc97, oppweld
10/20/18, 8:20 AM   #8
Adolph

Race Count This Year: 27
Race Count Last Year: 27,27,40,28,69

Great sprint car race with Justin Grant making second to last lap pass on Dave Darland followed by CJ Leary who also contended for the lead. Chris Windom finished 4th and never really seemed up to his usual standard, which is winning at Kokomo. Shane Cottle got by Jarett Andretti and Scotty Weir late in race, running down low where he is best. Words cannot describe how good that sprint car race was with extreme cushion pounding, slide jobs and cross overs among the leaders. Cole Ketchum continues to improve finishing 8th ahead of Chad Boespflug and Clinton Boyles. Zeb Wise ran away with midget feature over Clauson teamate Cole Bodine who spun on 2nd lap while leading, went to the tail and still passed everyone else with laps to spare. Cottle came on late pounding the cushion this time to get by Russ Gamester and Alex Watson who were battling for 3rd place at the time. Russ still drives pretty darn good. Cottle was the only driver doing double duty, getting 5th in sprints and 3rd in midgets.
Last edited by Adolph; 10/20/18 at 8:36 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway Klash tonight