General Admission: $30
Kids age 12 and under FREE
HARF Night ($5 off GA with HARF card)
Pit Pass: $35 (all ages)

Times:
Gates open at 3pm
Hot laps at 6pm
Racing at 7:30pm

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, EBookerFan, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, LUCKYONE, rapid robert, stp6237, tirespinner
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #2 4/23/24 9:48 PM
On Flo tonight with High Limit they mentioned the USAC Midget at Kokomo. They said that the weather does not look good for Friday and they might run Saturday and Sunday. I hope Sunday is a rain date.
12 Likes: addictedtodirt, duel, Fat RR, flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, nathans1012, oppweld, rapid robert, Speedmax3, tirespinner, Will Shunk
Will Shunk (Offline)
  #3 4/24/24 2:05 PM
Originally Posted by EldoraMark:
On Flo tonight with High Limit they mentioned the USAC Midget at Kokomo. They said that the weather does not look good for Friday and they might run Saturday and Sunday. I hope Sunday is a rain date.
The O'Connor's and USAC have had just a terrible time trying to get this marque event run in April. I feel bad for all involved trying to get this race in for the fans. The idea of flexing the 2 day show to Saturday and Sunday is not a guarantee, but appears to be a better option in 2024.
Fans need to be nimble and understanding as tracks need to make good business decisions or we won't have tracks to attend.
6 Likes: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Ilovedirttrackracing, PJ Wright, tirespinner
nodramazone20 (Offline)
  #4 4/24/24 2:45 PM
Wondering what parking will be like this weekend with this being the first event and the Public Works project going on around and near the track???
3 Likes: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, tirespinner
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #5 4/24/24 4:56 PM
Originally Posted by nodramazone20:
Wondering what parking will be like this weekend with this being the first event and the Public Works project going on around and near the track???
There is plenty of parking for this event if people drive/park correctly. It's simply going to be a longer walk then usual for some and if you have a physical limitation or someone in your family/crew does or isn't good about walking I would suggest getting there earlier then normal.

The parking issue will be more of a concern for Midget Week, Sprint Week, Smackdown if the sewer project isnt completed by then and honestly at this rate it may not be as we got another 1.2inches of rain yesterday (Tuesday) with the possibility of more rain this weekend.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #6 4/24/24 8:34 PM
I was out by the track earlier. I don't see any big problems this weekend.
8 Likes: duel, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, oldfan49, PIT CART, Speedmax3, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #7 4/25/24 8:40 AM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
I was out by the track earlier. I don't see any big problems this weekend.
I speak for the masses when I say that your recon work is well appreciated, Brent.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, Grocery Guy, PJ Wright, tirespinner
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #8 4/25/24 9:29 AM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
I speak for the masses when I say that your recon work is well appreciated, Brent.
Yeah, eyewitness accounts are ok, but not nearly as accurate as social media scuttlebutt.😏 I hope the sarcasm is obvious to all.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, tirespinner, TQ29m