IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Remember the USAC Sabre Champ Car?
8/21/08, 4:23 PM   #11
Re: Remember the USAC Sabre Champ Car?
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
THERE ARE SOME THAT ENJOY MY INSIGHT ON REAL RACING! NOT YOU I GUESS!:applaud:
OK, stand up and be counted - both of you!

8/21/08, 5:00 PM   #12
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinisprintfan View Post
Huh?? That sounds like some kind of obscure olympic event that NBC has been unwilling to televise or something. :eek:
It is televised on the Spice Channel.

8/21/08, 5:01 PM   #13
Mike McCormick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
Not in Japan, the only place they ever hit a race track. You are getting to be a real sad joke, Duke. You can't reply to anything without running your mouth and trying to put somebody down. A real classless act. Do us all a favor and take a flying f*&# into a rolling donut.:moon:
Speaking of classless.

Too bad the rest of us can't get away with a response like this. There's a few people I'd like to tell to take a flying **** into a rolling donut.

8/21/08, 5:03 PM   #14
Russ

I get a kick out of SuperDuke.

8/21/08, 5:15 PM   #15
D.O.

They tested the car at IRP as well.
:dologob:

8/21/08, 8:21 PM   #16
SUPERDUKE
Banned

:kookoo
Quote:
OK, stand up and be counted - both of you!
I HAVE SEEN MORE DONE MORE AND JUST TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PROBLEMS IN AUTO RACING! WHAT IS YOUR CLAIM TO FAME? A RIDING MECH.? PARTS WASHER STOOGE SHOE CLERK TELL US WHAT MADE YOU EXPERT IN AUTO RACING? :thumbsdown::moon:

8/21/08, 8:40 PM   #17
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
:kookoo

I HAVE SEEN MORE DONE MORE AND JUST TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PROBLEMS IN AUTO RACING! WHAT IS YOUR CLAIM TO FAME? A RIDING MECH.? PARTS WASHER STOOGE SHOE CLERK TELL US WHAT MADE YOU EXPERT IN AUTO RACING? :thumbsdown::moon:
This shouldn't have to be explained to an intelligent human being but I'll give it a whirl. Duke, it isn't about what you've done, what you know, etc. It is about simply giving a reply without trying to put the other person down. Basic common courtesy. In most of your replies you fail to do that and that is why I have replied to you the way I have. Also, you have been told more than once that using all caps and countless exclamation points amounts to shouting. But, you don't care about anyone else so you continue to do it. And, as far as knowledge of racing - I have worked for NASCAR, URC, RSCA, PRA, X2RA, and a few unsanctioned events. I have written for Illustrated Speedway News, Cavalcade of Auto Racing, Area Auto Racing News, and other publications. I have attended over 3000 events at 273 different race tracks since 1952, including some of your races, Duke. If you really would like to get in a p--ing match about knowledge of racing history bring it on. I would embarrass you. I've wasted enough time here. You are now on my ignore list.

8/21/08, 8:43 PM   #18
sprintcar64

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.O. View Post
They tested the car at IRP as well.
:dologob:
Seen it run that night. I believe it was one of the thursday night thunder races. I remember thinking it didn't look to steady and Snyder didn't look to comfortable when he got out either.

8/21/08, 8:48 PM   #19
SUPERDUKE
Banned

:moon:
Quote:
This shouldn't have to be explained to an intelligent human being but I'll give it a whirl. Duke, it isn't about what you've done, what you know, etc. It is about simply giving a reply without trying to put the other person down. Basic common courtesy. In most of your replies you fail to do that and that is why I have replied to you the way I have. Also, you have been told more than once that using all caps and countless exclamation points amounts to shouting. But, you don't care about anyone else so you continue to do it. And, as far as knowledge of racing - I have worked for NASCAR, URC, RSCA, PRA, X2RA, and a few unsanctioned events. I have written for Illustrated Speedway News, Cavalcade of Auto Racing, Area Auto Racing News, and other publications. I have attended over 3000 events at 273 different race tracks since 1952, including some of your races, Duke. If you really would like to get in a p--ing match about knowledge of racing history bring it on. I would embarrass you. I've wasted enough time here. You are now on my ignore list.
I'VE FORGOT MORE THEN YOU SEEN! TELL ME QUICK HOW MANY SPRINT CAR RACES DID AJ FOYT WIN IN THE STATE OF OHIO?

8/21/08, 8:49 PM   #20
sprinter25

Dwight,

This is O/T, but the picture in your avatar.... Isn't that one of the old Joe Fiore sprinters from the URC days???

Oh, and never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Remember the USAC Sabre Champ Car?