IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > crew help needed (inexperienced welcome)
10/7/07, 10:45 PM   #1
crew help needed (inexperienced welcome)
flipalong

Looking for someone that loves sprint cars to help on my crew for next year. I really would like to find someone with out much or any experience that is capable and willing to learn about sprints. I can't pay to have experienced crew member on my team but I am willing to pay pit passes and pay with knowledge. Also if we run good I will try to kick a little extra in here and there. We are going to try to race two nights a week most of the summer but if I can't find any reliable help it's not going to happed(my dads 62yrs old and he don't want to work that hard any more). If interested please leave me your e-mail or phone #

10/7/07, 11:29 PM   #2
Re: crew help needed (inexperienced welcome)
smbpreformance

Can we get more information like what tracks you want to run and where the shop is located

10/8/07, 6:35 AM   #3
flipalong

The shop is in bloomington IN.

Planing on running bloomington, lawrenceburg and probably gonna hit some mcsc and I would like to try to run the kiss series if everything pans out

10/9/07, 12:43 AM   #4
chadsniffsmethanol

PM sent

10/11/07, 10:39 AM   #5
PurduePitCrew15

I'm on Purdue Opportunity Motorsports, which is an organization that attempts to match students interested in motorsports up with a race team. Basically it is a pit crew pool. If this is something you might consider please email me and I can give you more information.
Note There are quite a few students from Indiana.

Amanda Jaraczewski
ajaracze@purdue.edu

10/11/07, 11:37 AM   #6
PurduePitCrew15

An additional note, the students whom are involved are from around the country. If you have any interest, I'll forward the students your information.

Thanks for posting this topic!

10/27/07, 3:12 PM   #7
axsom#11

with a user name like flipalong we make a good team there flipalong . Sent u a message ,see ya .

10/27/07, 3:17 PM   #8
axsom#11

we may some extra help ,we could get chadshiffsmethanol too help ,we would have a hell of a crew ! Crash ,flipalong and chadsniffsmethonal , hell of a crew , only joking flipalong call me thanks greg

10/27/07, 8:18 PM   #9
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by axsom#11 View Post
we may some extra help ,we could get chadshiffsmethanol too help ,we would have a hell of a crew ! Crash ,flipalong and chadsniffsmethonal , hell of a crew , only joking flipalong call me thanks greg
So Gregg, will you have a car of your own next year, or will you be hanging out with someone elses crew come next April 12th?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

10/28/07, 10:19 AM   #10
axsom#11

:foxcostanbrough::foxcostanbrough:Ya , still have both cars ,need too get motor repaired , getting ready too send it off . You know I can't stay out of racing . Need some good help around shop so I can start making money again . I plan on running again in 08 . Had a bad year in 07 started out great some wins and some flips and some motor problem ,and lot of money spent . Sat out second halve of season bugging people in the pits . Plan on great season in 08 . Have Nick call me and stop by the shop.see ya When its in your blood the only thing that helps is a blood transfusion or death too get it out of ya !

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > crew help needed (inexperienced welcome)