IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > talk2drivers.com
10/25/07, 4:44 PM   #1
talk2drivers.com
1BIGracefan

Just letting everybody know two more drivers going on my website this evening Shane Cottle & John Memmer.

Please remember this is a work in progress. If there are any drivers who would like to be interviewed just let me know.

Thanks in advance

kyle
:thumb::eek::greenflag:

10/25/07, 6:29 PM   #2
Re: talk2drivers.com
ThrottleHead

All associated pages are now ready to go. The only thing left is for Kyle to transcribe interviews. This could take some time.. I have to show Kyle how to fix it and upload it.

10/25/07, 7:11 PM   #3
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Thanks!! You guys are AWESOME!! It was so great talking to you both at Kokomo!! :thumb:

10/26/07, 7:10 AM   #4
ThrottleHead

The pleasure was all ours. I slipped.... your care package will ship this weekend :doh:

10/26/07, 1:03 PM   #5
StandOnThePedal

A GREAT sit with an even better ideal. Thanks to Kyle :checkered:for creating a site that lets the fans know a little more about the drivers of this great sport we all love. And giving the drivers some pr on top of that

Thank you: John Memmer

10/26/07, 5:46 PM   #6
Gaines #1 Fan

:checkered:Kyle, this is cool ,great job. Thanks,
DalePetts:thumb:

10/26/07, 8:54 PM   #7
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead View Post
The pleasure was all ours. I slipped.... your care package will ship this weekend :doh:

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to it!!:applaud::applaud:

10/27/07, 12:20 AM   #8
Jerry Spencer

Great Job :checkered:

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

10/27/07, 6:58 AM   #9
ThrottleHead

I do want to say something here. This is Kyle's site. The only connection I have to it is I help create the pages then upload them to the site. Kyle lives 60 miles away from me so meeting him on a frequent basis to discuss website related things is very hard to do so we rely on cell phones (praise Verizon's in network plans!) for communication back and forth. He has the ideas for what he wants things to look like and I just put them together.

I am getting emails thru my other site about talk2drivers and I would ask that those please stop (the ones I have got are folks who frequent IOW). Any ideas/concerns/complaints need to be sent to Kyle and he can let me know what I need to do to fix. The ultimate plan is to show him everything I do so he can do it himself... as I know relying on someone else does suck, but you gotta do what you gotta do in the interim. I do bounce ideas off him from time to time. He has been getting emails from folks offering advice or opinions of layout and we both ask that those continue. Afterall this site is all about the fans... what you want to see will be done (within reason of course!).

So, in a nutshell.... it's Kyle's show. I am not distancing myself from it. Quite honestly the more I help the more I am into the whole deal. It's a great concept and it will fly. Kyle tells me emails he gets are 99.9% positive and this is a good thing. So, keep them coming and we will do our best to make this site a regular stop for everyone!!

EDIT: Kyle got an email regarding colors used on the site. We wanted to do something different... not just black and white. The word is using yellow on black background can cause headaches/uncomfortable reading after a while. What are your opinions on colors to use for the site??

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > talk2drivers.com