IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????
12/7/08, 9:50 PM   #61
Re: Weather???????
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan View Post
Tim, no wonder your arms are getting tired. I'm visiting Tampa and the temperature dropped all the way down to 51 while I was in a restaurant this evening. I am sure this is because of your efforts. You just don't know your own strength.

Frank Daigh
I wish it was 51 here. Right now it's 12 and we are getting some snow and it looks like after it passes through here it's headed to make a landing in between Indy and Fort Wayne.

I hope some people don't mind but i would like to see this weather topic continue during the winter. I don't ski or snowmobile so i guess i lead a boring winter life if a am watching the weather everyday. :crying:

12/7/08, 9:51 PM   #62
terrehautian

Tim, it stopped working by early afternoon on Saturday....just save yourself until next weekend. I can't play in it with me working.

12/10/08, 8:55 PM   #63
cmakin

Dear Lord!!!! It is snowing down here. Make it stop. . . . . .

12/10/08, 9:09 PM   #64
Tim Watson

Well we got another big blast of snow here yesterday and it was around 8" i would guess. The little Pontiac Grand Am barely made it out of the driveway cause i never clean out the driveway before work. That puts us pretty close to 2 feet of snow so far in just 2 weeks here in December. :thumbsdown: There was so much snow in the downtown area that they were clearing the streets with the grader when i came home from work. Schools were closed here to on Tuesday. :help:

12/10/08, 9:18 PM   #65
cmakin

This is our first snow in about four years. Just a dusting, really.

12/14/08, 1:50 AM   #66
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Weather in Yuma,has been great last week n' half....mid 70's......Just rite for ride'n two wheeler's.....Thanks to my Bro.n' wife,who each own Harleys!!........

12/14/08, 10:18 AM   #67
terrehautian

I envy you in two ways.

You can ride right now and you have a motorcycle. I just got my M license this Nov. and can't wait to get my first bike. I am looking at a dual sport (Suzuki dl650) so I can ride it somewhere in an oval a few times after a race.

12/14/08, 10:25 AM   #68
Tim Watson

We got a weird weather day that will be passing through my area today. Temps might hit 45 and it will most likely rain but then tomorrow's high is only about 10. That's bad cause we could have roads, driveway's and sidewalks frozen in the morning from it being wet all day today. Time to get the roof rake out and clean some snow off the roof. I think i will also fire up the grill and cook some good ole Wisconsin brats this afternoon! :wink

12/15/08, 3:44 PM   #69
illiNOISE

The chill factor is only 4 above right now, but when I see what they're dealing with further north, well, I stop complaining.

12/15/08, 3:50 PM   #70
Jerry Spencer

17 without the wind, windchill is 2, ice everywhere with snow on the way. I love working out in this stuff. (Makes me feel alive)

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????