IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Desperately seeking cut GSXR harness 2006
6/26/12, 11:12 AM   #1
Desperately seeking cut GSXR harness 2006
McInturff Racing

Finally have most of the parts together to finish my engine switch over since my little mishap, just need to secure a wiring harness. Everyone I know of that cuts harnesses is super backed up, like 3-4 weeks. Would like to get one quicker as I am running out of racing season rapidly. Anyone have a cut harness for a 05-06 GSXR 1000 laying around for sale or know someone who can cut one in a timely manner?

6/26/12, 11:22 AM   #2
minisprinter

Drew has an ad on second page of classifieds that says he has 06 wiring not sure if it's cut down or not

Posted via Mobile Device

6/26/12, 3:02 PM   #3
dorsettracing10

I have it ..make an offer and its cut down!

Posted via Mobile Device

6/27/12, 12:35 AM   #4
Re: Desperately seeking cut GSXR harness 2006
McInturff Racing

Ah, you still have it! Hud gave me your number a couple days ago and said he thought you had one but I saw your other ad's said everything was gone so I didn't pursue it. I will give you a call tomorrow or Thursday and see if we can work out a deal if that is OK with you.

7/3/12, 9:56 PM   #5
Re: Desperately seeking cut GSXR harness 2006
McInturff Racing

OK, I'm going to post on here and see if you get it. Life has been hectic to say the least and I have not even had a chance to call before like 11 PM since you messaged me. Would you take $150 for the harness? If I don't hear from you in a day or so I will try to call, I just seem to be unavailable at any decent hour.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Desperately seeking cut GSXR harness 2006