IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $$ for the driver that puts on the best show at lps
7/2/15, 11:44 AM   #1
$$ for the driver that puts on the best show at lps
brian2h

im putting up 200 to the sprint driver that puts on the best show friday night at lps. this is in IOW and bills name. just got off the phone with joe spiker he said he will put up another 200. bill loved a good and exciting race. so this money will go to the driver that may not win or even passes the most cars but to the the guy that drives his uno off and gives us a thrilling night!!! I want this to be voted on by the people on IOW im gonna get with Mrs G to set up a poll u can vote till sometime on saturday eve. then she will present the award that night. if u would like to kick in some $$ on this to that would be great even if its just 5 bucks. you have to donate to vote this is not just for the feature a driver can earn votes by a great heat or b-main race its up to you to decide. thought this might be fun and i know bill would enjoy it so drivers COWBOY UP

7/2/15, 12:40 PM   #2
Re: $$ for the driver that puts on the best show at lps
brian2h

wow jerry shaw just threw in another 200 that puts us at 600 some driver is gonna get a nice check for giving us a show!! cant wait to see some great racing.

7/2/15, 7:02 PM   #3
brian2h

Jeremy ottinger with 4j motor sports is donating a new Hoosier medium r rear tire. Thanks for the support. And cyclone custom products is making and donating us a big check for the photos and the driver to keep.

7/2/15, 9:26 PM   #4
RACrappieman

Brian, how do we go about putting up some money? Thanks for doing this by the way...great idea! There should be a great field of cars/drivers.

1 member likes this post: bus man
7/2/15, 9:56 PM   #5
brian2h

Thanks if you are going to be at the track Friday night you can give it to me or shondra I will be driving the 24 modified. Thanks again or call me 765)721-1027

7/3/15, 10:42 PM   #6
mtnbikerdenis

How do I vote?

1 member likes this post: LRP36
7/4/15, 11:43 AM   #7
bigq11

Xxx
Last edited by bigq11; 7/4/15 at 11:46 AM.

7/4/15, 12:40 PM   #8
mtnbikerdenis

Max McGhee.

1 member likes this post: HARFprez
7/4/15, 1:00 PM   #9
DAD

Brian

One thing I have noticed over the years is that it usually takes at least two drivers and many time several drivers to make an entertaining race. One or two drivers very intent on getting to the front and one our two that do not really want to just hand over their position. Bumping and banging should not be an indicator>>>but determination is what is required by both parties.

It is a shame but some sanctioning bodies have frowned on such displays of determination and use the black flag to settle the challenge.

Honest Dad himself

7/4/15, 2:23 PM   #10
brian2h

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
Brian

One thing I have noticed over the years is that it usually takes at least two drivers and many time several drivers to make an entertaining race. One or two drivers very intent on getting to the front and one our two that do not really want to just hand over their position. Bumping and banging should not be an indicator>>>but determination is what is required by both parties.

It is a shame but some sanctioning bodies have frowned on such displays of determination and use the black flag to settle the challenge.

Honest Dad himself
i agree cant exchange sliders by urself lol but we had to pick the one driver that stuck out the most over the night. if kt would have been able to make that pass on the last lap would have been really hard not to have given the award to him i really respect the move he made leaving robert just enough room so many drivers anymore would have just slammed him in the side and took the win and thought that that is the way you are suppose to win races. so hats off to both of those drivers for the respect and car controll both are talented drivers

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $$ for the driver that puts on the best show at lps