IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana
4/1/20, 3:41 PM   #1
Indiana
i love dirt track racing

Well as everyone has been dealing with the virus things that are getting worse every moment. Everyone needs to do their part to try to make things better and be safe . I work at delta faucet in Greensburg Indiana and we have been working until today. Shut us down today for at least a week probably longer. They said that we was essential to make sure that people could get faucets and showers supplies as needed. Decatur county is in the red zone . Hopefully that this will get better soon and we all can get out and enjoy the great things that we all love. Take care of your family's and be safe. God bless America. Thanks.

4/1/20, 6:34 PM   #2
trannyman

Wow,I work in Greensburg,too.Well,did until today.Didn't know you were that close.Anyhow,take care and be safe.

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
4/1/20, 9:06 PM   #3
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Well as everyone has been dealing with the virus things that are getting worse every moment. Everyone needs to do their part to try to make things better and be safe . I work at delta faucet in Greensburg Indiana and we have been working until today. Shut us down today for at least a week probably longer. They said that we was essential to make sure that people could get faucets and showers supplies as needed. Decatur county is in the red zone . Hopefully that this will get better soon and we all can get out and enjoy the great things that we all love. Take care of your family's and be safe. God bless America. Thanks.
I was just on the phone today with Delta/Brizo tech support , hang in there I’m still selling and installing their products every day, hopefully when you get back there , they will need you for some overtime !

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Indiana