IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Support class for King's Royal
6/28/16, 10:41 AM   #1
Support class for King's Royal
fastmike

I see that the NRA schedule is only showing a $3000 to win race scheduled at Limaland on Friday night, so obviously they will not be the support class for any of the three nights. Does anyone have information on what the support class(es) may be?

6/28/16, 11:07 AM   #2
TBONE

Just WoO ...no support classes...

3 members like this post: flagboy55, PIT CART, tirespinner
6/29/16, 7:28 AM   #3
suzuki756

Bet the track will still be like slick concrete , getting it ready for NASCAR

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
6/29/16, 8:42 AM   #4
Re: Support class for King's Royal
chathamracefan

I watched the PPV for the All Star Sprint Week show Saturday night. Track looked pretty good to me. The Wild Child was running hard on the cushion to get the win.

I think Eldora does a pretty good job with the track prep on a consistent basis. I go to the Late Model Dream every year & have gone to the World a couple times. I think the racing has been great the last few years. Track has a top and bottom groove. When it is tacky fast at start of night, everything is follow the leader around the top. It is a better track when it slicks off & has that little strip of cushion at the top where the brave dare to run.

1 member likes this post: EBookerFan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Support class for King's Royal