IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TexasFocus18 (Offline)
  #1 4/16/13 4:17 PM
We are coming to a quarter midget race held at the Speedway in Indianapolis. Would like to rent a large RV or Toter to stay in while we are at track. Starting July 8th to July 14. Don't need to drive it anywhere. Just need a place to sleep and cool off while at track. Thought I would give business to local racers before I called a Rental chain. Contact me at email below to discuss.
Thanks
Jon Randall

jonr0101@ Hotmail.com
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #2 4/17/13 2:08 PM
Originally Posted by TexasFocus18:
We are coming to a quarter midget race held at the Speedway in Indianapolis. Would like to rent a large RV or Toter to stay in while we are at track. Starting July 8th to July 14. Don't need to drive it anywhere. Just need a place to sleep and cool off while at track. Thought I would give business to local racers before I called a Rental chain. Contact me at email below to discuss.
Thanks
Jon Randall

jonr0101@ Hotmail.com
Check with Tony @ Elliott's Trailers... He may be able to work a deal with ya... http://www.elliottstc.com/
sprintcar39 (Offline)
  #3 4/17/13 3:02 PM
Maybe you already know this or your intention is to not spend the night in the toter/rv while parked at the speedway. The speedway makes everyone leave the premises by at least 6:00 each day and it won't open until about 7:00 am

Posted via Mobile Device