4/20/20, 2:03 PM   #1
Little 500
interpreter66

Rescheduled to September 5TH as per their web page and by LB.☹️

2 members like this post: Hubie, LB
4/20/20, 2:59 PM   #2
Re: Little 500
ISF

Hmmm. Well now, that development puts a serious twist on Labor Day Weekend. The Ted Horn Memorial 100 is the same day as the Little 500. We have purchased tickets for both and have a campsite reserved in Southern Illinois, as well. This and the Indy 500 being on the same weekend as the Bettenhausen Memorial will make for some tough decision making for competitors and spectators, alike.

Will Kody opt to defend his title at Anderson, Indiana or will he attempt to defend his Silver Crown Championship by racing at Du Quoin?

If the Du Quoin State Fair is not cancelled it will make these decisions very interesting, indeed.

4/20/20, 4:20 PM   #3
LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by interpreter66 View Post
Rescheduled to September 5TH as per their web page and by LB.☹️
gee thanks ,,,,so much for praying to the racin knome every morning ,but we`ll be there and ready to go ,,,,

1 member likes this post: interpreter66
4/20/20, 4:44 PM   #4
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISF View Post
Hmmm. Well now, that development puts a serious twist on Labor Day Weekend. The Ted Horn Memorial 100 is the same day as the Little 500. We have purchased tickets for both and have a campsite reserved in Southern Illinois, as well. This and the Indy 500 being on the same weekend as the Bettenhausen Memorial will make for some tough decision making for competitors and spectators, alike.

Will Kody opt to defend his title at Anderson, Indiana or will he attempt to defend his Silver Crown Championship by racing at Du Quoin?

If the Du Quoin State Fair is not cancelled it will make these decisions very interesting, indeed.
Little 500 is Sept 5th. Duquoin is September 6th... Easy enough to do both.

4 members like this post: jim goerge, jonboat15, luckybuc97, PIT CART
4/20/20, 4:48 PM   #5
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISF View Post

I would think Cody would defend his title in honor of Gene

4 members like this post: jonboat15, LB, luckybuc97, tigerone
4/20/20, 11:10 PM   #6
ISF

Yep, got my wires crossed on the Du Quoin schedule. Up until last year the Horn Memorial was Sunday evening and the ARCA stock car race was Labor Day Monday. I was erroneously thinking Sarge moved both events up 1 day when in fact he moved the stock cars to Saturday night and left the Horn Memorial on Sunday night, as it has been for a long time. Thanks for setting me straight ASQ.

Not that anyone here cares but we're going to have to decide which event we want to attend. Haven't missed a Horn Memorial in a long time and and the past few years it's been a great show. On the same token the Little 500 is also one of the best races we attend all year. It's gonna' hurt to miss one or the other.

1 member likes this post: interpreter66
4/20/20, 11:41 PM   #7
fxstsb

Since I live in Anderson, the choice is easy for me. Hopefully, we're all well enough to go.

3 members like this post: interpreter66, LB, PIT CART
4/20/20, 11:47 PM   #8
sp6967

the gov. of Illinois is going to say no, no. so little 500 it is.

4/21/20, 11:26 AM   #9
PIT CART

Works perfect for me, Gas City Friday, little 500 Saturday then the Baltes Classic Sunday 🏁🏁.

2 members like this post: interpreter66, racer-x
4/22/20, 8:18 AM   #10
Augie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIT CART View Post
Works perfect for me, Gas City Friday, little 500 Saturday then the Baltes Classic Sunday 🏁🏁.
Same here, then camp at Eldora for World 100 week.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Little 500