IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Silver Crown moving forward
10/29/14, 2:11 PM   #1
Silver Crown moving forward
HardyBoysRacing

Race Count Last Year: 10

This year has been, as far as i'm concerned, one of the best and i'm very excited to see the future for the USAC Silver Crown division. We have seen better car counts at almost every race (compared to the same race last season), more fans in the stands, better competition, and most importantly smiles on the faces of everyone involved. The efforts of all involved did not go unheard and i hear almost on a daily basis more and more teams and drivers wanting to get involved. The way i see it, we have just started in the right direction and there are more good things to come. It was great to see a couple first time winners and i was blown away by the domination by Kody Swanson. In my opinion, we are just seeing a minimal piece of what the future holds. New cars, new teams, old cars coming out of barns and back in competition, and interest growing. I can't say how grateful i am for Andy Hillenburg doing such a great job. With the addition of Iowa speedway back on the schedule, i cannot wait to see what else will come in the 2015 season. All i know for sure is i'm anticipating big things and i am starting to go stir crazy just waiting for next season! Thank you for giving the champ cars new life!

Greg Hardy
Hardy Boys Motorsports #66

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Silver Crown moving forward