IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
IndyBound (Offline)
  #21 9/18/08 6:22 PM
I received my decals today, in time to display them proudly on a 2500 mile journey. Thanks Sam and Bill!!! Miss you Dwight!

Patti
Honest-Sam (Offline)
  #22 9/18/08 7:30 PM
It has been both an honor and a privilege. Thank you all for the interest. I will continue until interest dies out.
KSmith15 (Offline)
  #23 9/18/08 9:53 PM
I received mine the other night!! Very good looking, Dwight would be very proud

Thank You so much, You guys did an awesome job :checkered::checkered::applaud:
racegal (Offline)
  #24 9/19/08 9:16 PM
Thank you! I got my decal tonight! It is beautiful!! I love it! I am going to display it proudly on my truck!!
Thank you so much Sam and Bill! You guys did Dwight proud!!:respect:

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
wobbler (Offline)
  #25 9/24/08 11:52 PM
I just want to say a big thankyou to both Honest Sam Brooks and our own Bill Gardner. Thanks to these to fine people I to can now show my respect here Downunder in Australia to the Late Dwight Clock and I can also show my support to this little ol message board IOW via the display of DC &IOW decals on my racecar and road vehicles.
Thanks again guys and if I can ever do anything for anybody from down here please don't hesitate to ask.
Beer Goggles (Offline)
  #26 9/25/08 6:45 PM
Sam - Got my decals in the mail. Thanks to you and Bill for remembering Dwight in this way. All the best to you. I owe you a beer or a few when we cross paths.

Thanks Guys,

Tom
Honest-Sam (Offline)
  #27 9/26/08 12:14 AM
I like beer!

It's been a pleasure. I do still have some left, so if any of you are going to Winchester, come see me after the show. Car #51.
grinch (Offline)
  #28 9/26/08 6:36 AM
:greenflag: also received mine last week thanks to sam and all involved.......jim
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #29 9/28/08 10:56 AM
I got mine to. Thanks to all who was involved in this great tribute to a great guy. :thumb