IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #1 5/25/11 10:14 AM
Where can we get information regarding the hulman classic. The old website is gone. What is the race day phone #? What time is hot laps? Who do we call for tickets? USAC should make this info readily available if they are the promoters now. They should have a section on their website especially for the races that they promote themselves. Maybe they do and I just need to be told where, thanks for any info.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #2 5/25/11 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by throwbackracingteam:
where can we get information regarding the hulman classic. The old website is gone. What is the race day phone #? What time is hot laps? Who do we call for tickets? Usac should make this info readily available if they are the promoters now. They should have a section on their website especially for the races that they promote themselves. Maybe they do and i just need to be told where, thanks for any info.
812-232-9627
wabash valley farigrounds main phone
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #3 5/25/11 11:31 AM
I called the USAC office...317-247-5151....here is the info I got. Gates open at 5...entry blank says practice at 5:30...I was told practice "around 6". Covered grandstand $25...Bleachers $20...Infield $15...Kids 12 and under FREE. Was also told to go to the track section of the USAC website to get the track number...only number listed though is the USAC office which I was told you could call that number for weather update.

Hope this helps

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
3 Likes: illinisprintfan, ISF
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #4 5/25/11 3:46 PM
Lets hope the weather cooperates.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #5 5/25/11 3:59 PM
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69:
lets hope the weather cooperates.

Tim wolffrum aka cowboy
ummmmmm 10% chance of racing tommorrow
90% of that other
jjones776 (Offline)
  #6 5/25/11 4:21 PM
seems like they are not promoting this race at all. very little hype.
JSBH03 (Offline)
  #7 5/25/11 5:47 PM
Originally Posted by jjones776:
seems like they are not promoting this race at all. very little hype.
Actually they've been running TV and radio commercials for weeks here in the area.
Posted via Mobile Device
micro94 (Offline)
  #8 5/25/11 6:28 PM
Thats great if you live in the area.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #9 5/25/11 6:44 PM
Anybody hear who:s doing the track prep?
JSBH03 (Offline)
  #10 5/25/11 7:10 PM
Originally Posted by micro94:
Thats great if you live in the area.
I don't know if they are promoting it in other areas. The TV and radio probably reach a 40-50 mile radius. Thats more than most races I would think. Plus the hardcore race fans know about it already.