Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora
5/4/23, 11:48 AM   #11
Re: Eldora
NoDramazone2020

I will be there Friday

5/4/23, 11:58 AM   #12
fishnman

Be there Saturday early. got to work late Friday. Been ready for awhile. Section E rows 4 and 5
Last edited by fishnman; 5/4/23 at 12:00 PM.

5/4/23, 1:24 PM   #13
revjimk

I'm jealous....

5/4/23, 1:40 PM   #14
ThrowbackRacingTeam

Eldora has pretty much sucked since Tony “winged sprint” Stewart took over and I’ve been boycotting since the great “dust out” of whatever year that was but I’ve decided to finally return and grace it with my presence Saturday night. It’s not worthy of spending two days there and I’d rather pay less and have modifieds as a support class but hopefully they still have those pizza burgers. I will have two of those. Then on to Terre Haute where Mother Nature seems to always be a raging ***** so who knows but I sure like the looks of the crown division right now and will be headed for Belleville in a couple weeks also.

4 members like this post: Dale, John P Huss, oppweld, Rapid Rick
5/4/23, 1:53 PM   #15
Stevensville Mike

You fans have a good time. I am staying closer this weekend and headed for opening night at Butler Saturday.

5/4/23, 2:45 PM   #16
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
Eldora has pretty much sucked since Tony “winged sprint” Stewart took over and I’ve been boycotting since the great “dust out” of whatever year that was but I’ve decided to finally return and grace it with my presence Saturday night. It’s not worthy of spending two days there and I’d rather pay less and have modifieds as a support class but hopefully they still have those pizza burgers. I will have two of those. Then on to Terre Haute where Mother Nature seems to always be a raging ***** so who knows but I sure like the looks of the crown division right now and will be headed for Belleville in a couple weeks also.
If you haven't been there in a while, you may be surprised. I only go to non wing shows, and the last few times the track has been as good as I have ever seen it. I have only been going there since 1982, and I complained about it for years. It is never going to be Haubstadt wet, but it doesn't turn black slick from top to bottom during hot laps anymore.

5/4/23, 3:42 PM   #17
dsc1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
Eldora is more competitive than ever. There’s actual competitive racing now as opposed to a spectacle of speed.

5/5/23, 5:34 AM   #18
Ilovedirttrackracing

Our racing family will be in the house this weekend 🙌. Have fun and enjoy. Go blue 💙. I need all the help that I can get. Lmao. God bless America 🇺🇸.

5/5/23, 10:40 AM   #19
motorhead748

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkdorkboy View Post
I'll be at Eldora both nights.Contemplating a trip to Atomic tonight.
If you didn’t make it it was a good show!! Huge crowd too.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Will Shunk
5/5/23, 10:44 AM   #20
Moreland76

I’m going to come over Saturday it looks like. My first trip back in about five years, looking forward to some racing and old friends. PS where ever you go have a good time and safe travels!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora