IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Cage Faraday (Offline)
  #1 9/13/18 11:55 AM
Anybody know what happened to the Jack Slash Podcast? I realize he hadn't done any new shows so far this season, but I liked re-listening to the old episodes from 17'.
2 Likes: jim goerge, superstock30
jim goerge (Offline)
  #2 9/13/18 12:02 PM
Last I heard was Sean was staying in CA, and not doing anything here in the midwest
JoriHughes (Offline)
  #3 9/13/18 12:09 PM
He has a new website just for the Podcast stuff now www.thejackslashpodcast.com. It is a subscription thing now but for a few dollars a month you get quite a bit of content on there.
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
Cage Faraday (Offline)
  #4 9/13/18 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Last I heard was Sean was staying in CA, and not doing anything here in the midwest
Thanks. After doing some more digging I found he's taken down all the itunes podcasts and added to them to his pay service on a separate site. Sorry to hear he left for the left coast. Really enjoyed his podcast and before that I enjoyed WFOpenwheel but that disappeared too. Anybody recommend a good sprint/midget podcast so us southerners can keep up with the goings on in OW?
2 Likes: jim goerge, superstock30
JoriHughes (Offline)
  #5 9/13/18 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Cage Faraday:
Thanks. After doing some more digging I found he's taken down all the itunes podcasts and added to them to his pay service on a separate site. Sorry to hear he left for the left coast. Really enjoyed his podcast and before that I enjoyed WFOpenwheel but that disappeared too. Anybody recommend a good sprint/midget podcast so us southerners can keep up with the goings on in OW?
Check out "Rip The Fence" Dillon Welch and Tyler Burnett are the hosts they have some good stuff too its on itunes.
6 Likes: 2fast4u, Eatin Dirt, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, ROSS, tirespinner
Rick Eaton (Offline)
  #6 9/13/18 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Cage Faraday:
For Indiana/USAC there is "Rip the Fence".

The WoO has "Open Red".

Both are available on iTunes.
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
miledirt (Offline)
  #7 9/13/18 2:14 PM
Rip the Fence is good... I like it and Winged Nation
nitrofunny (Offline)
  #8 9/13/18 9:11 PM
I subscribed to it and Sean does a podcast Monday through Friday. The Monday through Thursday is usually about 45 minutes and he’s been having guests on Friday’s that are approximately an hour. Dave Darland was on last Friday and it was excellent!

Brian Spink
3 Likes: flagboy55, jim goerge, tirespinner
Cage Faraday (Offline)
  #9 9/14/18 9:50 AM
Thanks to everyone for the input, I'll check out, "Rip The Fence".
3 Likes: jim goerge, superstock30, tirespinner
superstock30 (Offline)
  #10 9/14/18 11:43 AM
I emailed Sean last week and he responded almost immediately.😃 I asked him if he would be doing anymore podcasts on Apple format and he said that he was doing all podcasts from his jaskslash site.😟 I loved his podcasts but don't think I will be forking over the cash for new ones. It was great while it lasted!!
2 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97