IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #1 5/6/20 4:07 PM
Who are the drivers that have been invited to the Knoxville Invitational?
kendirt (Online)
  #2 5/6/20 6:00 PM
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #3 5/7/20 9:10 AM
Thanks.
toprowjim (Offline)
  #4 5/7/20 10:21 AM
If the restaurants are closed, I hope the teams can find a place to eat. Caseys and HiVee will be busy!!
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #5 5/7/20 5:49 PM
Originally Posted by toprowjim:
If the restaurants are closed, I hope the teams can find a place to eat. Caseys and HiVee will be busy!!
Hell if I lived closer to Knoxville I would go to hivee and go get some fried chicken and pull out some tailgating chairs and sit in the parking lot and listening to the race on the pa. We would try to do the six feet distance. LOL. God bless America. Thanks.
3 Likes: jonboat15, motorhead748, rmr6nm
motorhead748 (Online)
  #6 5/7/20 6:32 PM
If the weather would’ve been a bit better I d strongly considered riding my bike the 562 miles and do just that. I have went to the Knoxville hy-vee even with no race
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jonboat15
Jonr (Online)
  #7 5/7/20 8:50 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Hell if I lived closer to Knoxville I would go to hivee and go get some fried chicken and pull out some tailgating chairs and sit in the parking lot and listening to the race on the pa. We would try to do the six feet distance. LOL. God bless America. Thanks.
If there are no fans, why would there be a PA?
4 Likes: Dick Monahan, dirt330, fish, luckybuc97
Points (Offline)
  #8 5/8/20 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Well you might have to put KNIA on the radio if there is no PA but you will get live racing sounds and who knows your row of chairs might get selected for the Caseys free pizza also.
motorhead748 (Online)
  #9 5/8/20 8:21 AM
Originally Posted by Jonr:
I would’ve tuned in the free audio portion of dirtvision & sat in the hy-vee lot.
2 Likes: dirt330, i love dirt track racing
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #10 5/8/20 4:06 PM
Originally Posted by Jonr:
If I was the announcers for Knoxville I would say that I need a little practice and get in free and be on the front stretch press box and enjoy the racing events. Lmao. Thanks.