IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 9/19/23 7:54 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, to quote Chet, the best event of the year is finally upon us. Already a couple interesting tidbits came out for the weekend. Yesterday I saw a post that Big Daddy will be back in a midget for Chad Boat and Rico will be in the seat for Tanner Thorson. Just a couple interesting things to watch as we head back to the Big E.
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, dkdorkboy, duel, Hubie48, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mlamb, oppweld, Pancho Stapp, PIT CART, racenut69, SpfldMile, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #2 9/19/23 8:03 AM
Don't forget James Dean, Non wing sprints and Midgets, As God intended.

Charles Nungester
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, Pancho Stapp, PIT CART, racenut69
NoDramazone2020 (Offline)
  #3 9/19/23 8:16 AM
Enjoy....I am usually there however, I will be in Las Vegas enjoying sin city
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, oppweld, tirespinner
diversified (Offline)
  #4 9/19/23 8:24 AM
Besides the prestige of winning at this event, there are two amazing points battles going on with Logan Seavey leading Kody Swanson by just one point in USAC Silver Crown with just races at Eldora and IRP remaining. Then, former USAC standouts and former teammates Zeb Wise and Tyler Courtney are separated by just 4 points in the AllStar Circuit of Champions points battle with Saturday being the final points race. $80,000 on the line for this one! Plus two midget features this should be awesome!
10 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Hubie48, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, oppweld, Pancho Stapp, PIT CART, racenut69, rapid robert
The Old Coyote (Online)
  #5 9/19/23 8:27 AM
Originally Posted by diversified:
Besides the prestige of winning at this event, there are two amazing points battles going on with Logan Seavey leading Kody Swanson by just one point in USAC Silver Crown with just races at Eldora and IRP remaining. Then, former USAC standouts and former teammates Zeb Wise and Tyler Courtney are separated by just 4 points in the AllStar Circuit of Champions points battle with Saturday being the final points race. $80,000 on the line for this one! Plus two midget features this should be awesome!
And the Grant Bacon duel in God's Sprint Cars!

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, Pancho Stapp, racenut69, tirespinner
The Old Coyote (Online)
  #6 9/19/23 8:37 AM
Originally Posted by The Old Coyote:
And the Grant Bacon duel in God's Sprint Cars!
It just dawned on me!!! This is how we avoid the wing non-wing confusion. God's Sprint Cars and Satan's Sprint Cars!!!! GSC or SSC!!

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
6 Likes: flagboy55, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld, racenut69, TNRustler
Pancho Stapp (Offline)
  #7 9/19/23 9:48 AM
Got my PTO scheduled for Friday so i am good to go. We will be at GC on Thursday for James Dean and both nights at the Big E. Hit the liquor store tonight and Meijer for our grub and let’s go racing!!
6 Likes: BrentTFunk, flagboy55, Hubie48, Ilovedirttrackracing, mc/rider, oppweld
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #8 9/20/23 8:17 AM
Buddy in a midget also. Let’s go!
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, oppweld
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #9 9/20/23 12:20 PM
...Then, former USAC standouts and former teammates Zeb Wise and Tyler Courtney are separated by just 4 points in the AllStar Circuit of Champions points battle with Saturday being the final points race...
Tezos All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars
Driver Point Standings as of 9/16/2023
1. Zeb Wise-5,240 points
2. Chris Windom-5,056 points (-184)
3. Tyler Courtney-4,543 points (-697)
4. Sye Lynch-4,330 points (-910)
5. Conner Morrell-4,180 points (-1,060)
3 Likes: flagboy55, tirespinner, TNRustler
miledirt (Offline)
  #10 9/20/23 12:23 PM
Yeah the owners points deal is super close and lots of $ going way or the other
3 Likes: flagboy55, oppweld, PIT CART