IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Longtime sprinter (Offline)
  #1 7/21/19 8:16 PM
Anyone at the burg, that can give some results? Or is it raining there?
Chuckwells (Offline)
  #2 7/21/19 8:28 PM
Can’t believe there are no updates on here or their social media.
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #3 7/21/19 8:42 PM
Usac website has full twitter updates on it and even some short video clips. 30 cars here
4 Likes: Chuckwells, duel, mc/rider, tirespinner
duel (Offline)
  #4 7/21/19 8:45 PM
Watching at home. 30 cars. heats are over, Leary quick time. Track rough but fast.
3 Likes: flagboy55, luckybuc97, tirespinner
racefan20 (Offline)
  #5 7/21/19 9:16 PM
Go to race monitor website to watch timing and scoring

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
wildman92 (Online)
  #6 7/21/19 9:16 PM
Feature pushing now. Great job moving this program along as weather is in the area.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
5 Likes: Dirtfan, duel, PJ Wright, reeserx, tirespinner
wildman92 (Online)
  #7 7/21/19 9:43 PM
Finish : Grant Windom Leary KTJ

As it starts to rain....nice job Lawrenceburg and USAC!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
26 Likes: billw, Black Deuce, Chief Wahoo, chrismattlin, dirt330, Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, EBookerFan, erich45, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, ISF, JarrettFarms73, Ken Bonnema, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, miwingless, oppweld, PIT CART, racinrich, reeserx, Speedsme61x, Sprints fan 11, tirespinner, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
reeserx (Online)
  #8 7/21/19 10:44 PM
Sat in the main grandstands and did not get a speck of dust on me all night, fast moving show and glad to get the show in!
9 Likes: chrismattlin, dirt330, flagboy55, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, oppweld, PIT CART, tirespinner, wildman92
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #9 7/21/19 11:30 PM
kudos for moving the show along, there was rain around all night, A front I figured would hit about 9. Well 945 the checker dropped and the rain came.

Honest, one of the worst races I ever seen. Grant and windom were gone, really never got too close to each other after the first half. Good battle over third for Leary, Short, KTj, Bacon.

BUT I SEEN A RACE that I wasn't sure was going to happen, good crowd, good time.

Glad everyone is safe, hope everyone gets where they're going safe.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: Kydehart, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, oppweld
Kydehart (Offline)
  #10 7/21/19 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
kudos for moving the show along, there was rain around all night, A front I figured would hit about 9. Well 945 the checker dropped and the rain came.

Honest, one of the worst races I ever seen. Grant and windom were gone, really never got too close to each other after the first half. Good battle over third for Leary, Short, KTj, Bacon.

BUT I SEEN A RACE that I wasn't sure was going to happen, good crowd, good time.

Glad everyone is safe, hope everyone gets where they're going safe.
I don’t think the race was bad. And a couple heat races were excellent. Definitely no instant classic and there was zero race for 1st or 2nd, that’s true.

But like you said, I’m just happy I got to see a race I didn’t expect to. Between the weather and the fact that I was originally supposed to work I didn’t expect to see this race at all. All in all it was a good night.
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, flagboy55, LUCKYONE, oppweld, tirespinner, Wingman