IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #51 12/24/12 6:07 PM
If Paul would quit tomorrow or for any other reason be out of racing. THE LAST THING I WOULD REMEMBER ABOUT HIM AND HIS CARS are SHITBOXES I'VE SEEN THAT CAR IN VICTORY LANE SOMEWHERE EVERYONE OF MY 48 years.

KICK ASS IN 2013 Hazen!

Charles Nungester
5 Likes: awon24, JEFFSTOY, racingirl, robert gatten
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #52 12/24/12 7:20 PM
Ahhhhggguuggghhhh. After driving the 53 and the 10e I consider my own car a sh1t box. I have good stuff on it but nothing like theirs a few of you have missed the point or what I was meaning but thats fine I wont hold that against you. And Bill your right every car that is not in victory lane is a piece of junk that night just ask the driver hahaha.

Posted via Mobile Device
racegal (Offline)
  #53 12/25/12 11:31 AM
I wonder when the race will be? What time is it in New Zealand? Does anyone know? Thanks!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
racefan20 (Offline)
  #54 12/25/12 3:28 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
I wonder when the race will be? What time is it in New Zealand? Does anyone know? Thanks!
Last year if I remember it wasnt live. I remember listening to the replay about 7AM Eastern.....tomorrow

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
racegal (Offline)
  #55 12/25/12 3:52 PM
Thank you! I know I am just impatient to know what is going on!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
3 Likes: badgerfan, Charles Nungester, racefan20
kundog (Offline)
  #56 12/25/12 8:08 PM
I remember everyone bashing on truckers, then when they quit everyone was so sad, Paul is legendary, it's not about having the nicest stuff but what you do with it! And Paul knows what to do with it.

Posted via Mobile Device
21 Likes: addictedtodirt, awon24, burris7555, chad1miller, Charles Nungester, duel, DunaganRacing, huggypole, Joe Kidd, Midget 89, mowerman, nedra_bahler_835@com, PIT CART, racingirl, robert gatten, sc17x, Shawn, SHORTBUS, Steve, WINGLESS
RGraves (Offline)
  #57 12/25/12 9:29 PM
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh:
That was before he destroyed it five or six times. It was new then not worn out like it is now. Truth is a crashed worn out car is a crashed worn out car. Hell I have drove for paul. People are taking this as a shot at paul its not it was to state jon would not get into a car that isnt top notch. You guys can take shots at me I am fine with it. I speak my mind when most are biting there tongues I will lose fans for choices I make and things I say. There are very few who know me and thats okay. I would bet that very few fans really know (one on one) drivers they watch. Most racers try and be politically correct I have run sprint cars for 18 years I dont have to.

Posted via Mobile Device
Your screen name Puterbaugh is a little mis-leading. When was the last time your sh*t box had enough power to put "4wheelsinthekoosh"? Should be more like, "4wheelsputtinaroundthetires"....

FYI, you don't come across as someone speaking your mind, more like "someone starving for attention"....

Nobody is impressed, more knowledgeable, or informed by your post....I feel fairly confident that if you race another 18 years, they will be as "marginally successful" as your first 18.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #58 12/25/12 9:51 PM
Dear Billy Puterbaugh...

Congrats... you have successfully created another social media rage session.

Of course if you pay any attention to social media websites these days... that isn't hard to do.

5 Likes: mowerman, RATHER B RACING, Slydejob, Steve, TQ29m
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #59 12/25/12 10:21 PM
maybe if i started a late model thread like back in the day...this site might explode

Posted via Mobile Device

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #60 12/25/12 11:32 PM
Chris, this place explodes every day. Some days good... Some days bad.

Considering it is the offseason... I'll take any type of racing right now. Late models included.

Posted via Mobile Device

3 Likes: Danny Burton, Mud Packer
Closed Thread